Jakarta (VNA) – Indonesia n Religious Affairs Minister Yaqut Cholil Qoumas stated that halal certification has been made mandatory for medicine, cosmetics, and consumer goods products starting on October 17 as stipulated in a regulation of the government on pertaining to the implementation of halal product insurance.
This regulation is part of a plan to issue halal certification to 15,000 micro- and small-sized enterprises (MSEs) this year through the Free Halal Certification Programme for MSE s.
The granting of halal certification aims to facilitate MSEs' exports and help them improve competitiveness, and ensure that their products comply with Islamic law and production standards, Minister Yaqut said.
The product coverage in halal product insurance is very wide, including foods, beverages, drugs, cosmetics, chemical products, biological products, genetically-modified products, and consumer goods.
The first stage comprises food and beverage products, raw materials, food additives, and auxiliary materials for food and beverage products, and results of the slaughtered and slaughtering services.
The second phase encompasses various types of products, from traditional medicine, health supplement, free drugs, to consumer goods./.
- Concern among Muslims over halal status of COVID-19 vaccine
- E-commerce more than just cosmetics
- Murder charges in drug overdose deaths are rare in Louisiana; police, prosecutors explain why
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 14
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 19
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS DECEMBER 28
- Emami to expand ayurvedic product export under Zandu
- South cracks down on rising trade fraud, smuggling as Tết nears
- South cracks down on rising trade fraud, smuggling as Tet nears
- Kerry Logistics Forms MeatLab with Sutherland
- E-sports, breakdancing win 2022 Asian Games spots
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 20
- VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 24 (Updated hourly)
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS DECEMBER 26
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 17
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 16
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 15
- What Went Wrong With Purito’s Centella Green?
- VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 23 (Updated hourly)
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 21
Indonesia: Halal certification mandatory for drugs, cosmetics, consumer goods have 337 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 18, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.