Hanoi (VNA) – Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh has asked leaders of the Ministry of Health to provide latest information to the media on daily and weekly basis on COVID-19 prevention and control situation.
According to the Government Office's Document No. 7540/VPCP-KGVX, the PM, who is also head of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, made the request with a view to ensuring localities, sectors, businesses and the community are kept updated on the pandemic situation, thus reaching social consensus in fighting the pandemic.
In the document, the PM stressed the significance of the timely provision of full information on COVID-19 situation and control measures to sectors, localities, the public and business community in maintaining results of pandemic fight.
The Government leader asked the Ministry of Health to regularly update, sum up and announce information of pandemic developments, pandemic prevention and control regulations and measures, issues related to vaccination and the settlement of arising problems.
Under the document, the PM asked the Minister of Health to directly provide the information to the mas media every week and assign a deputy minister to do the task every day./.
- COVID-19: People with over N5,000 in bank won’t get palliatives — FG
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: April 19-20
- Coronavirus: German easing of lockdown to start with schools on May 4
- Coronavirus latest: Germany approves human vaccine trials
- Coronavirus latest: Google warns of 'state-sponsored' hackers targeting groups like WHO
- Coronavirus latest: Germany plans to start testing vaccine
- Coronavirus as it happened: Germany plans to start testing vaccine
- Coronavirus latest: Trump says disinfectant, bleach and ultra-violet light comments were 'sarcastic'
- Coronavirus: Trump says disinfectant, bleach and ultra-violet light comments were 'sarcastic'
- Coronavirus live updates: Push for all vote-by-mail election in San Francisco
- Coronavirus latest: US unemployment figures soar, UK extends lockdown
- Coronavirus latest: US unveils plan to reopen businesses
- Coronavirus: US unveils plan to reopen businesses
- US intelligence has ALREADY started a full-scale investigation into Wuhan lab and its 'role in the virus' as the White House weighs up what punishment will be dished out to Beijing over 'cover up'
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: April 3-4
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: April 11-12
Health Ministry leaders asked to directly provide COVID-19 fight information on mass media have 360 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 18, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.