At the launching ceremony of the program (Photo: SGGP)
With the support of the HCMC Young Physicians Association and the HCMC Children’s Rights Protection Association, the sponsorship program will give cash assistance worth VND18-24 million per year for one child until they are 18 years old.
Speaking at the event, Chairwoman of the HCMC Chapter of the Vietnam Fatherland Front To Thi Bich Chau stressed that the program help relieve the pain of children to overcome this challenging period and cope with the challenges of caring for themselves.
Chairwoman of the HCMC Chapter of the Vietnam Fatherland Front To Thi Bich Chau speaks at the event.
The Association of Young Vietnamese Entrepreneurs donates VND21.6 billion to the program.
Chairwoman of the HCMC Women’s Union Nguyen Tran Phuong Tran offers gifts to orphaned children by Covid-19.
By Thai Phuong – Translated by Kim Khanh
- HCMC discharges two foreigners from Covid-19 hospital
- HCMC extends school closure in Covid-19 safety measure
- Delays in vaccinations, delays in care: How fear of Covid-19 is affecting children's health
- 8 residents of Dallas-area care facility die of COVID-19
- Holocaust survivor, 90, dies from COVID-19, 75 years after she was liberated from Bergen-Belsen concentration camp
- How safe are children from COVID-19? Many kids get critically ill, say researchers
- How books help children understand COVID-19
- Plan Int’l Vietnam begins project to support ethnic minority children amid COVID-19
- Why we should talk to children about Covid-19
- Plan Int’l Vietnam supports ethnic minority children amid COVID-19
- ‘Under siege’: 55 deaths at New York care home blamed on COVID-19
- UN agencies call for support for displaced children amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Allen Daviau, 'E.T.,' 'Bugsy' cinematographer, dead from COVID-19 complications at age 77
- Chris Cuomo Says His Wife Cristina, Who Has Coronavirus, Believes 2 of Their Children Had Covid-19 in Past 2 Months
- World War II veteran dies of COVID-19 100 years after twin brother succumbed to Spanish flu
- City youngsters bring smiles for street children amidst COVID-19
- UNICEF: Focus on Elderly Hides Potential Impact of COVID-19 on Children
- U.S. Hospitals Risk Being Overwhelmed with Child COVID-19 Cases, Warn Experts Who Estimate Over 170,000 Infected
- Alaska Natives in Bering Strait Region Brace Against COVID-19
- China Announces Phase 2 of Clinical Trials of COVID-19 Vaccine
HCMC to take care of 1,200 children orphaned by Covid-19 up to 18 years of age have 383 words, post on m.sggpnews.org.vn at October 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.