Vice Chairwoman of the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee in HCMC Phan Kieu Thanh Huong said for many years, the scholarship-awarding program for Cham ethnic students with difficult circumstances, initiated by former Standing Deputy Prime Minister Truong Hoa Binh, has helped prevent dropouts.
By Hong Hai – Translated by Anh Quan
- Britain's health divide: From cancer and Covid to dementia and childbirth, black and ethnic minority patients are shamefully more at risk. And worst of all? We STILL don’t know why
- Nearly 23 million Vietnamese students begin new school-year
- Leaders congratulate education sector on new school year in HCMC
- Students in Inner Mongolia protest Chinese language policy
- HCMC’s faster development will contribute more to country: Finance Minister
- E De minority film hits the screen
- Support policies provide leverage for ethnic people to escape poverty
- A Simple Way to Boost Minority Test Scores
- Coronavirus: Government warned not to present safety measures as 'white' to protect BAME communities
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences students complain to board against new registrar over social media posts
- Students for Life Paint ‘Black Preborn Lives Matter’ on Baltimore Street
- Bombay HC asks state for stand on colour-blind medical students
- Hanoi students’ 'Little Match Girl' musical draws full house
- Plaintiffs in New Mexico case seek plan for at-risk students
- FYJC Admissions: First merit list cut-offs rise across colleges, 20,000 students scored 90% and above
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - 'Dark side' to 'Sleepy Joe,' Biden-Trump trade barbs in swing states
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Pence rips Biden as radical risk
- The Surprising New Effort to Tackle the Student-Debt Crisis
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Trump accepts GOP nomination: 'Best is yet to come'
- 'I'm SCARED and so are the students': Teacher on his first day tells of fear at 'no PPE' in school where 'social-distancing is impossible' as millions of pupils in England and Wales return to classes today
HCMC presents 90 tablets to ethnic minority students have 624 words, post on m.sggpnews.org.vn at October 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.