Twelve checkpoints in the gateways to HCM City will only check vaccination records and will not require a negative COVID-19 test for people traveling to HCM City, except for those coming from “very high-risk” areas.
|Officers at 12 prevention checkpoints at HCM City gateways will only check for proof of vaccination or recovery from COVID-19 and will no longer require a negative COVID-19 test, except for people coming from high-risk areas. Photo tuoitre.vn|
The decision will help create favourable conditions for goods transport and meet the travel demand of people between provinces and HCM City.
Officers at the checkpoints will only check the health declaration on the VNEID app and the e-health book showing either one or two shots of vaccine received at least 14 days before entry. People who have recovered from COVID-19 within the last 180 days will need to show proof.
Travelers will be required to provide a negative test result if they arrive from very-high risk areas.
To facilitate people’s travel, the city Management and Operation Centre for Public Transport has proposed reopening eight bus routes from October 25 to serve travellers.
The bus routes include No 14, 20, 27, 29, 141, 65, 74, and 79.
Le Hoang, deputy director of the centre, said these routes would reopen based on reports about travel demand.
Routes No 14, 20, 27, 29 and 141 will have 60 bus trips per day each, while the rest will have 54 bus trips per day.
Earlier this month, the city resumed operation of four bus routes in Can Gio District after the district was classified as a green, or safe, zone.
Source: Vietnam News
- Wolfsburg held by Dusseldorf
- Long not for sale, warns Clarke
- Rafa: Torres needs more service
- Giroud leaves Wenger purring
- Frustrating draw for Marseille
- Kiffin Report – Getting There With Four
- Enjoy London’s Olympic spirit without a ticket
- Barry: ‘We were worried’
- Fergie: No more silly slip-ups
- Derby delight for Deportivo
- Redknapp relying on strikers
- O’Donovan strike dumps Gulls
- Platt hails ‘exceptional’ Nastasic
- Laudrup heaps praise on Messi
- Storms ahead for McDonald, Vogelsong
- Mancini unfazed by Jose comments
- Langfield: Brown deserves send off
- Have Heat finally found themselves?
- Week 12 Countdown to Kickoff
- Week 12 Rewind: Separation Sunday!
HCM City no longer requires negative COVID-19 test for vaccinated visitors have 335 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.