Gym owners and instructors will have to set up a pandemic prevention and control plan and ensure disinfectant solutions.
Cinemas and gyms centers in Hanoi will be reopened under a certain number of conditions, according to the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
Particularly, gyms centers can accept customers who have received at least one dose of the Covid-19 vaccine. Physical training activities are divided into two groups.
For outdoor exercises, gym-goers must ensure a minimum distance of two meters, clean and disinfect surfaces of equipment at training sites.
For indoor activities, gym-goers must have at least one dose of vaccine for 14 days or more, or have recovered from Covid-19 within six months, or have a negative test certificate for coronavirus according to the regulations of the health department.
The staff of Elit Fitness Club in Vincom Nguyen Chi Thanh Shopping Center in Hanoi’s inner district of Dong Da disinfect all exercise equipment. Photo: The Hanoi Times
Gym owners and instructors are responsible for making a pandemic prevention and control plan; ensuring the provision of disinfectant solution and good ventilation.
For high-risk areas, gyms centers are allowed to accept practitioners up to a maximum of 70% of their capacity and must perform disinfection.
Besides, monuments and museums are requested to welcome groups of no more than 20 people and the tour guide must be injected at least one dose of vaccine.
Over 4,370 Covid-19 cases have been recorded in Hanoi since the fourth coronavirus wave hit Vietnam in late April. The number of infections has been dropping rapidly over the last ten days, with under ten new cases being recorded a day, the municipal Health Department's data shows.
Hanoi has vaccinated around 98% of its adults, accounting for 70% of the total city population, with at least one Covid-19 vaccine shot. Nearly 50% of adults have been fully vaccinated.
In the second phase, starting October, if a district in Hanoi is deemed a low-risk area, businesses, factories, markets, supermarkets and malls in the district would be allowed to operate at maximum capacity.
Food and beverage establishments would be allowed to open, providing that they abide by coronavirus control measures like wearing masks and QR scans.
Other business, commercial activities and services in the district would also be allowed to operate in the “new normal”, but large gatherings are still be discouraged in public.
- Latest key S.F. dates to know: City in tightest reopening tier as coronavirus spikes statewide
- Why you won't be going back to the gym until SEPTEMBER - and they'll be nothing like what you remember them
- COVID: San Francisco Orders Non-Essential Offices Closed, Cuts Gym Capacities In Return To Red Tier
- Masterise Homes conquering Hanoi after Ho Chi Minh City success
- Journey to the North: Masterise Homes conquers Hanoi market after its immense success in Ho Chi Minh City
- Philadelphia Gym Owners ‘Disappointed’ After City Decides To Close Fitness Facilities In Latest COVID-19 Restrictions
- Pubs and restaurants hit by new Covid restrictions after lockdown so shops, cinemas and gyms can reopen
- Are shops, gyms, hairdressers and cafes open in Tier 2?
- Marin County gets reopening nod from California to shift into red
- Full list of businesses set to reopen under stricter tier system when lockdown ends
- Pubs, hairdressers and gyms – full list of businesses that are shut due to second lockdown
- Pubs reopen in Leicester - but residents not allowed to visit each other's homes
- Hairdressers, nail salons and beauty services WILL reopen across the nation after lockdown is lifted
- Report: San Francisco Opens Gyms For City Employees — Private Gyms Still In Lockdown
- Gyms & swimming pools can re-open after lockdown and outdoor grassroots sport is BACK on, Boris Johnson confirms
- Stanford study shows why California is reversing reopening — and the dire risks if it didn’t
- COVID In New York: Cuomo Says It’s Possible NYC Schools Could Reopen Even If Positivity Rate Stays Above 3%
- U.S. San Francisco to adjust reopening due to COVID-19 surge
- US San Francisco to adjust reopening due to COVID-19 surge
- COVID In NYC: Staten Island Reopens Coronavirus Field Hospital Not Used Since Peak Of Pandemic
Hanoi reopens cinemas and gyms centers have 664 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at October 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.