The company achieved pre-tax profits of VND4.58 trillion ($201.76 million), up 20 percent year-on-year, as revenues soared by 17.9 percent to VND25 trillion.
Its technology division, its main growth driver, accounted for nearly VND2.1 trillion of the profit and VND14.29 trillion of revenues as they grew by 30.4 percent and 22.1 percent.
Revenues from overseas also rose sharply, especially from the U.S. and Europe, thanks to their high Covid-19 vaccination rates and gradual recovery in economic activity.
Domestic tech sales surged 32.3 percent to VND3.88 trillion, with products in the 'Made by FPT' ecosystem accounting for VND415 billion, a 55 percent jump.
There has been a stream of large orders, including 16 worth over $5 million each, a 167 percent rise year-on-year.
Revenues from digital transformation services climbed by nearly 60 percent to VND3.95 trillion, especially from cloud computing, artificial intelligence (AI) and low code.
- Citigroup's 1Q profits rise 2%, beating forecasts
- Profits Rise, but Big Law's Middle Class Still Feels the Squeeze
- Wells Fargo's 1Q profits rise 14%, beating analyst forecasts
- Wells Fargo 1Q profit rises 14 percent, tops estimates
- Citigroup profits rise 2%, overcoming decline in trading
- Nintendo's quarterly profit rises on hit Switch games
- JPMorgan's first-quarter profits rise 5%, helped by higher rates
- JPMorgan's 1Q profits rise 5%, helped by higher rates
- Ingersoll Rand's 2018 profits rise 3 percent
- Citigroup 1Q profit rises 2%, tops estimates; revenue slips
- The Dixie Group Reports 2018 Results, Continues the Rollout of Its $17 Million Profit Improvement Plan
- Exxon's profit, revenues climbed in 2018
- Use This Vital Trading Tool So Profits Outweigh Losses
- Acme United Reports 3% Sales Increase, 39% Operating Profit Increase and 6% EPS Increase for Fourth Quarter of 2018
- Saudia Arabia's oil giant Aramco is printing money as the world's most profitable company
- Non Profit Software Market 2019 Global Trend, Segmentation and Opportunities, Forecast 2025
- Isodiol International Inc. Sharpens Strategy for Growth, Profitability, and Increases in Shareholder Value
- Big tech is coming for big bank profits, finance regulators warn
- Crednology Holding Corp. Files Financial Statements for the Year Ended December 31, 2018-Profits have more than Doubled
- Team USA breezes past World in Rising Stars Game at All-Star Weekend, 161-144
FPT profit rises by 20 pct have 318 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at October 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.