The match in the third round of the World Cup 2022 qualifiers is scheduled to take place at My Dinh National Stadium on November 11.
My Dinh National Stadium
The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and Vietnam Football Federation along with other agencies held a meeting on preparations for the match this morning, October 20. According to an official from the ministry, Hanoi People's Committee has turned down the department's proposal on allowing supporters into My Dinh National Stadium for the Vietnam and Japan clash. Earlier, the ministry had recommended a fifty percent limit on My Dinh Stadium's full capacity of 40,000 seats. Besides, spectators have to ensure the distancing at the stadium and other Covid-19 prevention regulations. The National Sports Complex including the My Dinh National Stadium is embarking on renovations for the forthcoming Vietnam-Japan and Vietnam-Saudi Arabia clashes.
- No fans, no media and no goals as Koreas play out World Cup qualifier in empty stadium
- Koreas draw in blacked-out World Cup qualifier
- How Often is the World Cup of Soccer Held?
- Why a 2010 World Cup Prediction Doesn't Require Rocket Science
- Who Won the Last World Cup?
- World Cup USA 94 (Italy VS Ireland)
- England's Record at the FIFA World Cup
- Confederations Cup
- Exploring the World of Scottish Football
- How Japan Can Finally Say "No"
- The World of Skateboard Competitions
- Ban Bulgaria from all international football until it kicks out racists, says TIM NEWARK
- Sports Facts - Women's Volleyball
- USA 94 - Italy VS Norway
- BBC 100 Women 2019: Who is on the list this year?
- The New Wembley Stadium - Home to English Football
- Tokyo Facts File #5 - Why Visit Tokyo? It's Just Another City Right?
- Interesting Facts About Italy's Sports
- Maradona Simply Great Final Part
- Maradona, Simply Great - Part 4
Fans banned from Vietnam-Japan World Cup qualifier have 297 words, post on dtinews.vn at October 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.