Cuong made the suggestion at the second session of the 15th N.A. which opened in Hanoi on October 20 morning.
He emphasized that economic recovery and creation of resources to ensure social security are urgent and important tasks, especially in the context of a sharp drop in GDP in the third quarter. Thus, the deployment of the stimulus package aimed at restoring the economy and creating impetus for growth is a must, he said.
Earlier Minister of Finance Ho Duc Phoc presented a report on the implementation of the state budget in 2021, the state budget estimate and central budget allocation plan for 2022 and the three-year finance – state budget plan for 2022 – 2024.
The total state budget revenue in 2021 is forecast to surpass the estimate. However, many important collections did not meet or just exceed the estimate. The central budget revenue shortfall will be about VND 28-29 trillion (USD 1.23 billion – USD 12.8 billion).
Regarding the State budget expenditure in 2021, the state budget has so far spent VND 30.85 trillion on pandemic prevention and control since the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic.
Cuong pointed out that there are still some limitations in the implementation of the 2021 public investment plan such as the disbursement from the beginning of the year hasn't reached the desired target and is lower than the same period last year.
Referring to the state budget revenue estimate in 2022, Cuong mentioned the need to take into account the decrease in revenue because the exemption, reduction and extension of taxes, fees and charges are likely to be renewed in case the pandemic continues to have a negative impact on production and business.
The state budget spending should be strictly complied with the Constitution and State Budget Law, he said.
- German juggernaut may face economic jam as tariffs and Brexit loom
- Local, county officials get update on courthouse construction
- Texas Senate leaders unveil $1.8 billion package of disaster relief bills
- Supernova Energy, Inc. Enters Negotiations to Acquire Previously Operational Oil Refinery and Land Package in Kentucky
- Donald Trump Calls Ivanka 'Baby' in Official Meetings—Report
- Boston rolls out Economic Development Center
- Economic Anxiety Is Not Just For White Men
- Asia relieved as China data point to recovery
- Asia comforted as China data hint at recovery
- Economic outlook for OKC uncertain and full of risk
- Bankole: Unions must boost black participation in recovery
- Palu recovery in red tape months after Indonesian tragedy
- Lawmakers pass tax package at last minute
- Bankole: Give residents more voice in Detroit’s recovery
- It’s official: Mayor Pete Buttigieg declares 2020 presidential campaign
- Tax package wins House approval
- Laredo officials want to use border wall money to fund a riverfront project
- Sen. Schumer: ‘Seawall is going to get built’
- ‘Not to code:’ Cracked beams at Transbay Terminal preventable, official says
- Royal Oak considers more development plans amid calls for city officials' resignations
Economic stimulus package should be built to ensure recovery: N.A. official have 453 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.