DKSH's history began when three Swiss entrepreneurs embarked on a journey to Asia at the end of the 19th century.
DKSH Vietnam has acquired an extensive distribution network across 63 cities and provinces since 1991, partnering with hundreds of brands, serving hundreds of thousands of businesses and millions of consumers in the market.
"DKSH is a leading market expansion service provider trusted by many clients seeking to grow in Asia. With our deep understanding of local insights, extensive partner network, combined with international standards and best practices across 36 markets, DKSH is able to provide tailored business solutions that help brands grow sustainably. To this day, trust remains the key to DKSH Vietnam's success," said Jorge Martin-Martinez, head of Country Management, DKSH Vietnam.
DKSH Vietnam is currently operating in four main industries, including consumer goods, healthcare, performance materials, and technology.
|DKSH is the leading market expansion service provider in Asia|
A trusted partner of established brands
With the ability to provide tailor-made services from online to offline, DKSH Business Unit Consumer Goods is currently earning valuable trust from not only local but international partners. Owning an extensive network with vast distribution capabilities, together with a deep understanding of the local market, DKSH is a reliable partner of many renowned brands worldwide and is receiving attention from potential partners, bringing it a step closer to enriching the lives of Vietnamese consumers with a broad and diverse product portfolio.
Besides fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), DKSH also contributes to bringing high-quality consumer healthcare products to Vietnamese consumers. With the extreme growth of online shopping, especially during the pandemic, DKSH is currently supporting many brands with their omnichannel e-commerce. DKSH's official Consumer Health stores on e-commerce platforms have enhanced brand awareness, targeted the right audiences, and boosted sales for many DKSH clients.
|DKSH Vietnam provides a wide range of market expansion services for brands|
In addition, DKSH has been focusing on growing its Business Unit performance materials in Vietnam, particularly distributing a wide range of raw materials and ingredients for food and beverage, cosmetics, supplements, and speciality chemicals for other industries, such as plastic and rubber, industrial painting, construction, and agriculture among others.
As one of the four focused Business Units of DKSH, Performance Materials invests most of its efforts into research, with 48 innovation centres and laboratories, of which three are located in Vietnam.
In Vietnam, DKSH is a reliable partner of more than 150 businesses and suppliers of speciality chemicals and food ingredients, such as Dow, Diversey, Ashland, DSM, and Tate & Lyle among others, offering technological devices and solutions as well as market access through a strategic supplier network with extensive distribution centres and offices. From reducing operation costs, cutting down on the lead time to enter the market, setting competitive prices, and increasing revenues, more than 1,100 corporate customers have mutually benefited with remarkable achievements from partnering with DKSH.
Technology has been one of the leading industries in Vietnam and one of DKSH's key Business Units. Across 18 markets, DKSH is a companion of 25.000 clients, with 1.360 experts, 80 offices, 25 showrooms and labs. In Vietnam, DKSH has recently launched its new scientific and demonstration centre at the University of Technology in Ho Chi Minh City to strengthen DKSH's service offering and provide a platform to demonstrate its capability to customize solutions.
Aside from focusing on business growth and enriching people's lives, DKSH also seeks to join hands in the sustainable development of local communities.
Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, DKSH has constantly supported the frontline hospitals and healthcare outposts across Vietnam with monetary donations as well as medical supplies and equipment, demonstrating its commitment to stand by Vietnam in the battle against COVID-19.
|DKSH has joined hands with Vietnam against COVID-19|
With a strong and reliable business structure, DKSH has been the trusted partner of Vietnamese customers and consumers during the past 30 years. Despite going through a long journey with many changes along the way, DKSH Vietnam has always maintained its ambition to deliver best-in-class services to its clients and enrich the lives of millions of Vietnamese people.
By Bich Thuy
- Rare tiny mouse deer clicked for first time in 30 years. See pics
- Vietnam celebrates 30 years of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child
- US aircraft carrier to visit Vietnam next year
- Shiv Sena snubbing BJP not new in 30 year-old alliance history
- Expo Vietnam-Russia 2019 attracts 500 enterprises
- CapitaLand Vietnam celebrates its 25th year of operations and pledges S$25,000 to further its commitment to CapitaLand Hope Schools in Vietnam
- Prudential reinforces brand commitment to help customers “progress in life”
- Famous Vietnamese brands ‘swallowed’ by foreign sharks
- What will Vietnam be in 2045?
- HCM City Court continues trial of Trust Bank’s former shareholder
- Vietnam attends Asia-Pacific news agencies’ general assembly
- PM attends Vietnam - Russia Business Forum
- PKF O’Connor Davies Hires Steven J. Eller as Partner
- Da Nang hosts Vietnam - Japan cultural exchange festival
- AirAsia still seeking partners in Vietnam
- MARD issues regulations on ’VIETNAM RICE’ national brand
- Top ten events of Vietnam in 2018 selected by VNA
- Vietnam, Kazakhstan enjoy sound relationship
- Foreign brands eager to enter Vietnam’s booming fashion market
- Vietnam prioritises trade promotion on e-commerce platforms
DKSH Vietnam: more than 30 years as a trusted partner of established brands have 848 words, post on vir.com.vn at October 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.