Regarding public investment, the country has disbursed more than 47 percent, or VND216.5 trillion this year. It is expected that by the end of January 31, 2022, the remaining 53 percent cannot be disbursed completely. Public investment is a driving force for motivation, a prime foundation to attract social investment in infrastructure, especially health infrastructure, that is “craving” for projects.
In HCMC alone, one Vietnamese dong of public investment capital attracts ten Vietnamese dongs of social investment capital. Therefore, it is necessary to solve the problem of public investment to attract social investment capital. Mr. Tran Hoang Ngan, Director of the HCMC Institute for Development Studies (HIDS), proposed that the National Assembly extend the disbursement of public investment capital of 2021 to the end of 2022, instead of January 31, 2022.
Businesses have been facing many difficulties, with loan interest rates at 6-8 percent, even 9 percent. With such an interest rate level, it is difficult for them to recover. Mr. Ngan suggested that the Government spare large enough resources of about VND20 trillion-VND40 trillion to help businesses. With this amount of money, it is possible to support an outstanding balance of about VND1 quadrillion, accounting for 10 percent of the total outstanding balance of VND10 quadrillion, focusing on sectors that suffer the most, such as tourism and aviation, and supporting the development of the digital economy and digital transformation.
By Manh Hoa – Translated by Gia Bao
- Survey suggests upper coast anglers support lower trout limits
- U.S. factory activity slows; construction spending edges up
- Vietnamese enterprises need more Government support
- Tech leaders from Google, Microsoft, and Facebook suggest ethics guidelines for using AI in the military to avoid 'unintended harm to humans'
- Trump Changes Regulatory Rules on Infrastructure, U.S. Waiting on Trillion Dollar Roadworks Plan
- Study: 'Medicare for all' projected to cost $32.6 trillion
- Catching Up With: Zak Brown, Executive Director, McLaren Technology Group
- Stock report: Utah’s AD hire, Mike Hopkins’ gesture, WSU’s budget, ASU’s spending and the Pac-12’s creative side
- Congress must fix the USOC, and that includes exorbitant executive spending
- CBI supports scrappage scheme
- Maryland Football Coach and Athletic Director to Stay
- 'We have a huge expansion plan to support passive safety initiatives in India.'
- UNC athletic director, concussion researcher defend Fedora after backlash over CTE comments
- IMF support for Vietnam's socio-economic development policies highly regarded
- Mahindra top management restructures two-wheeler business
- Why Infiniti Thinks Formula 1 is Relevant to its Business
- The business of youth baseball doesn’t have to harm our children
- General Motors to stop selling cars in India; customer support to continue
- Fulham owner Khan will want more after £100m transfer spend
- Radio Taxi Association supports Karnataka ban on surge pricing
Director of HIDS suggests spending up to VND40 trillion to support businesses have 518 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at October 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.