The play is part of the activities to mark the major events and the 60th anniversary of the opening of the Ho Chi Minh Trail at Sea (October 23, 1961 – 2021).
After two-month practicing, nearly 100 artists, actors, and instrumentalists from the Military Cheo Theater will perform in the historical play about no-number ships on the popular opera stage.
The play praises the brave and smart no-number ship's crew-members, who were ever-ready to sacrifice their lives for the national independence. Their great dedication contributed to making the Ho Chi Minh Trail at Sea a legend.
In addition, the theater hopes that the play will foster patriotism and national pride among young generations.
Translated by Quynh Oanh
- 112.ua: Sentsov's play 'Numbers' to be showed in Kyiv
- Hanoi Dragon Dance Festival celebrates Liberation day
- Review: Theatre Royal Norwich Stage Two
- Int’l experimental theatre festival in full swing in Hanoi
- Hanoi hosts activities to mark its Liberation Day
- Rescue NGO acquires new ship, finds way to circumvent Malta ban
- ‘Tonight, Matthew…’: Starz In Thir Ehs set to play in Caird Hall for final time
- Carnival’s biggest ever cruise ship the AIDAnova launches – with 23 bars, a WATER PARK and a total cost of £630m
- Malta, Italy’s refusal of migrant boats: Aid group says ships not offering assistance
- Martin Kemp on Spandau Ballet and his penchant for playing villains
- UK distances itself from calls to take in migrants rescued by Gibraltar ship
- Sea-Watch holds Maltese government ‘responsible’ for detaining ship for two months
- Playing out Russian history: Russia selling Alaska to the U.S.
- Who is Michaela Coel star of Black Earth Rising, how old is she and who did she play in Black Mirror?
- The 7 stages of Barcelona's tactics to woo players they want to sign
- 'Were they playing 13 at some stage?'
- Newcastle United U21s have one foot in the knockout stages of Checkatrade Trophy
- Hit homeless play Myra's Story opens in Derry before touring Ireland
- Moves like May: Juncker follows in PM’s footsteps by dancing on stage
- How old is Graeme Swann, is he married and when did he retire from playing cricket for England?
“Cheo” play on no-number ships to be on stage in Hanoi have 340 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.