HÀ NỘI — An art campaign has been launched to call on young people to spread the passion for Việt Nam's traditional art form, cải lương (reformed opera).
The Cộng Đồng Kể Chuyện Cải Lương (Communities Tell Cải Lương Stories) is an activity under the Yume art project that is part of the Heritage of Future Past project, sponsored by the British Council.
According to late Professor Trần Văn Khê, known as the master of traditional Vietnamese music, cải lương means modifying to become better; therefore, the project raises the question of how to make the traditional art form continue and develop in the modern era.
Therefore, the campaign is aimed towards young people from 15 to 35 years old with an interest in cải lương .
The participants are encouraged to share their memories and showcase their passion for the art form in their own way via popular and accessible means and platforms such as podcasts, video clips, photography or graphics.
Other forms such as paintings or poems inspired by a cải lương plays, or interviews with the elderly about the art form are also accepted.
For videos or short films, the maximum duration is less than 15 minutes and the image quality is at least 720p, except for archive footage. Writing featuring stories, feelings and criticisms should be 700-1,500 words in length with specific font and font sizes specified by the organisers.
The award categories are divided into four categories: prize for documentary, prize for creativity, prize for communication and audience's votes. The highest prize is worth VNĐ2.5 million (US$110) along with gifts from sponsors. The list of winners will be announced on December 23, 2021. VNS
- Police Week: Road safety campaign launched
- ‘Join Me in Jamaica’ Digital Marketing Campaign Launched
- Campaign launched to give Neil Warnock the freedom of Cardiff
- CAIT begins campaign to promote digital transactions
- Green campaign launched in county town
- FDH and NBS banks inject financial support to 50: 50 campaign for 2019
- PHCC launches ‘Fast Well in Ramadan’ campaign
- Akshay Kumar launches ad campaign for Swachh Bharat
- Plastic Attack excess plastic campaign comes to Paris
- ‘Spice of Europe’ promotes Budapest as tourist destination
- Labour must end its ambiguity over Brexit and commit to policies that match its values
- Big C launches stamp campaign for sales boost
- UPDATE: Melania Trump launches 'BE BEST' awareness campaign for kids
- GVB leveraging social media to promote Guam as destination
- BK launches digital banking campaign
- Premier launches multi-sectoral campaign against child stunting
- The Apps For Ireland's Anti-Abortion Campaigns Allow User Data To Be Shared With The NRA
- 50:50 Campaign to Empower Women Politically
- Melania Trump launches ‘Be Best’ awareness campaign for children
- Police Week activities to promote ‘crime-free village’
Campaign launched to promote values of cải lương have 470 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.