Major General Nguyen Hong Phong, the corps' Commanding Officer, briefed delegates on the unit's task performance since the beginning of the year. Despite the complicated developments of the COVID-19 pandemic, the corps has always embraced all higher-level resolutions and directives, strictly implemented its political key missions, and effectively performed all assigned tasks.
The Artillery Corps Command has also actively recommended to the Central Military Commission (CMC) and MND on building artillery troops throughout the whole military. It has strictly maintained combat readiness and effectively implemented training work in 2021.
In addition, the corps' Party Organization has attached importance to building a strong Party organization and a comprehensively strong unit.
In acknowledgement of the unit's efforts and contribution over the past time, General Giang asked the Artillery Corps to continue adopting higher-level resolutions and directions, making proposals to the CMC and MND about the organization and operation of the artillery force. Moreover, the unit should raise training quality and combat readiness ability in the current context while ensuring military disciplines.
Amid the complicated developments of the pandemic, the Artillery Corps is to comprehensively conduct COVID-19 prevention and control while taking care of troops' material and spiritual life.
Translated by Minh Anh
- Victory: Royal Marines defeat US Marine Corps in ‘Rumble Across The Atlantic’
- Kernan and Shiels raise their concerns on 'club-only' month
- Anthony Rizzo ready to do whatever is asked of him, whether it’s by Cubs or his hometown
- D.C. United trains at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium in advance of April 14 contest
- Environment group raises concerns about Belmont development
- Rutgers raises $50 million in 4 months for athletics
- Women’s Worlds Notebook: Raty raises questions after Finland’s opening loss
- Prominent baseball agent suggests player boycott of spring training
- ‘Outlander’ Star Caitriona Balfe To Run London Marathon, Raise Money For Charity
- Colts’ receiving corps is woefully thin heading into Titans game
- Seattle Seahawks: 5 Veterans who won’t survive 2017 training camp
- Washington leads talented Oklahoma State receiving corps
- I trained to be a pro wrestler with a WWE Hall of Famer
- NBA's new G-League salaries raise major issues with MLB's 'appalling' minor league minimums
- 'Joey and me': How faith and community helped Joanna Kovacs-Royer raise a U.S. Olympian
- Raised to play like Jonathan Ogden, Ravens rookie Orlando Brown Jr. embraces father’s legacy
- He hasn't raised the bar – Wenger plays down Guardiola success
- Dwayne Johnson: ‘I Would Either Have Knelt or Raised My Fist in Solidarity’ with NFL Anthem Protests
- The Angels asked fans to go to a quiet place when Shohei Ohtani was batting in Kansas City
- How Matthew Boyd raised his game for the Detroit Tigers
Artillery Corps asked to raise training quality have 426 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.