HÀ NỘI — A total of 3,461 new cases were reported in Việt Nam on Wednesday and 106 more deaths.
The nationwide tally since the beginning of the pandemic stands at 849,691. The total number of deaths is 20,869.
Among the new cases, three were imported and the rest were local transmissions. Of the new infections, 1,432 were detected in the community.
The number of infections increased by 519 cases compared to Tuesday's figures.
HCM City still has the highest infection rate, with 1,162 cases, followed by the neighbouring provinces of Bình Dương (501), and Đồng Nai (486).
Hà Nội recorded 29 cases.
Other areas that have recorded COVID cases are: Hà Giang (152), An Giang (121), Đắk Lắk (113), Đồng Tháp (87), Kiên Giang (76), Tiền Giang (74), Gia Lai (60), Long An (59), Bình Thuận (55), Tây Ninh (51), Trà Vinh (46), Bạc Liêu (45), Cà Mau (41), Khánh Hòa (39), Hậu Giang (31), Quảng Nam (29), Quảng Ngãi (19), Hà Nam (18), Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu (18), Cần Thơ (17), Vĩnh Long (15), Bình Định (13), Nghệ An (12), Bến Tre (11), Đắk Nông (9), Lâm Đồng (8 ), Quảng Trị (7), Ninh Thuận (7), Quảng Bình (7), Bắc Ninh (5), Thanh Hóa (5), Nam Định (4), Hà Tĩnh (4), Kon Tum (4), Bình Phước (3), Sơn La (3), Phú Yên (3), Thừa Thiên Huế (3), Vĩnh Phúc (2), Thái Bình (1), Ninh Bình (1), Lai Châu (1), Tuyên Quang (1).
It was also announced on Wednesday that 1,191 patients fully recovered from the virus, bringing the total number of recoveries to 787,286.
Of the 4,120 COVID-19 patients being treated in hospital at the moment, 20 are on life support (ECMO).
More than 56.3 million doses of vaccines have been administered so far in Việt Nam. — VNS
- No new COVID-19 case recorded on December 4
- The US hit a record 7-day average of new Covid-19 cases as hospitals are further strained
- 3 new COVID-19 cases reported in Mizoram
- Vietnam records new Covid-19 case from India
- Universities suspend teaching following two new Covid-19 cases
- City steps up preventive measures after new COVID-19 cases detected
- 2,261 people relating to new Covid-19 cases in HCMC test negative
- 36,604 new Covid-19 cases take India’s tally to nearly 9.5 million
- Coronavirus cases: India records 31,522 new COVID-19 cases; death toll at 1,41,772
- Another imported COVID-19 case recorded on Oct. 1 morning
- India records 26,567 new Covid-19 cases, 835 more deaths; infection tally crosses 97 lakh
- Oxford Researcher Claims India Getting 800,000 New COVID-19 Cases Per Day, Contesting Official Data
- Asian Countries Handle New COVID-19 Cases without Lockdowns
- December Sees More Than One Million New COVID-19 Cases Logged In First Five Days
- Mira Bhayandar reports 65 new COVID-19 cases, 45 people recover in the last 24 hours
- Mumbai: Dharavi reports just one new COVID-19 case today; tally climbs to 3,716
- Mumbai adds 646 new COVID-19 cases; 19 die
- Odisha reports fall in new COVID-19 cases
- Mumbai: Dharavi reports nine new COVID-19 cases today; Mahim's coronavirus tally rises by 14
- 278 new COVID-19 cases in Ernakulam
3,461 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Việt Nam on Wednesday have 492 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 13, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.