- Hà Nội to open COVID-19 vaccination registration for children from age 3
- Workers receive free COVID-19 rapid tests
- 3,797 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Việt Nam on Friday
- Businesses required to report prices of COVID-19 testing kits
- Provinces still imposing own COVID-19 regulations on travellers despite Health Ministry decision
HÀ NỘI — The Ministry of Health announced 3,034 new COVID-19 cases on Tuesday, bringing the country’s tally to 870,255.
A total of 1,866 COVID-19 patients were given the all-clear, meaning the total number of recoveries from COVID-19 in Việt Nam is now 794,846.
A further 75 deaths were also announced on Tuesday – the same as that of the previous day, including 47 in HCM City, 11 in Bình Dương Province, five in Đồng Nai, three in Tiền Giang, two each in Long An, An Giang and Bình Thuận, and one in Cà Mau, Kiên Giang and Đồng Tháp.
The national death count is now 21,344, about 2.5 per cent of the total confirmed cases.
Of the new cases reported on Tuesday, seven cases were imported and 3,027 cases were locally transmitted.
The new cases were found in 49 provinces and cities nationwide in HCM City (907), Bình Dương (500), Đồng Nai (371), Sóc Trăng (200), An Giang (134), Tây Ninh (104), Kiên Giang (92), Tiền Giang (79), Đồng Tháp (65), Phú Thọ (59), Long An (51), Trà Vinh (45), Bạc Liêu (41), Cà Mau (39), Khánh Hòa (38), Lâm Đồng (34), Gia Lai (33), Cần Thơ (24), Thanh Hóa (23), Hà Nam (21), Bình Thuận (16), Vĩnh Long (15), Hậu Giang (14), Quảng Nam (12), Bến Tre (12), Hà Nội (11), Quảng Ngãi (11), Bình Định (10), Ninh Thuận (6), Nghệ An (6), Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu (5), Đắk Nông (5), Bắc Ninh (5), Quảng Bình (5), Hà Tĩnh (4), Ninh Bình (4), Nam Định (3), Bình Phước (3), Hải Dương (3), Phú Yên (3), Quảng Trị (3), Đà Nẵng (2), Sơn La (2), Thừa Thiên Huế (2), Lào Cai (1), Yên Bái (1), Lai Châu (1), Điện Biên (1), and Thái Bình (1).
Việt Nam’s seven-day average of daily new cases stands at 3,272.
Of the current patients hospitalised, 3,522 are in a serious condition and 21 are on life support (ECMO).
Nearly 65 million COVID-19 vaccines doses have been administered in Việt Nam. Around 18.5 million people are now fully vaccinated. — VNS
- Viet Nam, India enhance closer co-operation in textile sector
- Viet Nam’s tourism property market holds potential
- VMware ties up with Tpcoms to provide cloud services in Viet Nam
- Arsenal FC to help construct Viet Nam's football academy
- Viet Nam needs to push digital transformation
- Việt Nam highly values comprehensive partnership with US: PM
- Việt Nam Medi Pharm Expo to be held in August
- South Korea-Việt Nam relations going from strength to strength
- Alliex Holdings to pour $721m into Việt Nam’s POS infrastructure
- Việt Nam, India enhance closer co-operation in textile sector
- Quảng Nam police seize 50kg of bomb-making explosives
- Việt Nam bans drones from around airports
- Việt Nam fosters a start-up ecosystem in the region: executives
- Nguyễn to take Việt Nam’s first ever SEA Games tennis title
- Việt Nam’s tourism property market holds potential
- PM receives members of Catholic Bishops’ Conference of Việt Nam
- VMware ties up with Tpcoms to provide cloud services in Việt Nam
- Việt Nam lacks human resources for digital transformation, experts tell conference
- Việt Nam highlights ASEAN’s efforts to observe child rights
- Việt Nam needs to push digital transformation
3,034 new COVID-19 cases in Việt Nam on Tuesday have 598 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.