If you're a Netflix subscriber then you'll know that cult show Sex Education finally returned this week for its third season.
And, while Otis's kindness and Eric's hilarious one liners might be the main draw many of us are also obsessed with the stunning scenery.
That is to say, the gorgeous red-and-white Norweigan-style home where sex therapist Dr Jean Milburn (aka Gillian Anderson) and her son live.
And, it turns out that the property actually exists – and you can even stay there!
The Chalet, as the home is known in real life, is located in the Wye Valley in rural Herefordshore and was bought as a "wreck" for £355,000 in 2002 by the current owners.
After its appearance in Sex Education the property has attracted masses of attention and was treated to a spruce-up last year in a collaboration with paint company Farrow and Ball.
And, owner Stuart Morgan was overwhelmed by the number of fans who asked to come and visit the five-bed property so he decided to open it to paying guests.
A four-night stay in December will set you back around £3,000 – that's £750 a night.
And, on Twitter, fans were going wild over the house and its stunning exterior which looks out over the valley from the banks of the River Wye.
One social media user said: "Jean and Otis’s house is just the prettiest hours to end all pretty houses."
"It's literally my dream to live in a house like this and 90% why I watch #sexeducation in the first place," added another.
While a third agreed: "The Milburn house is so pretty and the location is so ideal I wanna live there."
The Morgan family, headed by dad Stuart, 53, lived in the home since he and his wife Cathy's children were babies, but eventually moved out.
And, he told the Daily Mail that he was thrilled that the "Netflix effect" saw the house rise in value.
Plus, he enjoyed seeing a star like Gillian Anderson opening their front door.
The Morgans – including two sons, Aneurin and Llewelyn – moved out of the home after a decade of living there as they wanted to be "nearer to civilisation".
So, it's the perfect place for escaping the rat race.
For more information on booking a stay at The Chalet, visit thechaletsymondsyat.co.uk
Would you stay here? Tell us in the comments…
For more lifestyle stories, sign up to our free Hot Topics newsletter here.
- ‘Sex Education’ Season 3 Shoot Delayed As UK Government Extends Coronavirus Lockdown
- The 10 best comedies to watch on Netflix right now
- Netflix Puts Free Streams Of Documentaries On YouTube To Help Teachers
- The best stand-up comedy on Netflix right now
- Netflix UK March 2020 new releases – the best series and movies this month
- The best Netflix original movies
- Tour the Wall House with Anupama Kundoo on Apple TV Plus’ ‘HOME’
- Donald Trump Says Major Sports Could Resume As “Made For Television” Events — Without Fans — Under New White House Plan
- Coronavirus live updates: Bay Area stay-home orders estimated to have saved thousands, Marin health officer says
- The 20 most terrifying horrors to watch on Netflix right now
- Meet the women making thousands during lockdown by selling sex toys, CBD-infused gin and pregnancy teas
- EXCLUSIVE: Former Mrs. Florida, who was sent to prison for stealing her dying mother's social security checks, dishes on her 30-day stint, revealing the women's unique mode of gossip, homemade sex toys and cell orgies
- The master of secrets: He taught three future Prime Ministers and the heir to the throne, and was a confidant of the Queen Mother - but, writes RICHARD KAY, former Eton Head Master Eric Anderson, who has died at 83, never betrayed their confidences
- The Queen has become Britain's best-known cultural icon: from pop art to music
- Candace Cameron Bure reflects on the challenges of working on The View and her Fuller House group chat as she prepares to say goodbye to series
- Coronavirus live updates: SF mayor ‘very likely’ to extend stay-home order
- Mike Tyson admits his tigers may have come from Joe Exotic as he hails convicted Netflix star’s ‘ingenious mind’
- Dark side of Ellen DeGeneres' past - sex abuse, depression and first love's death
- Mumbai Police uses PUBG reference to make people stay indoors
- “The City Lost An Icon”: He Promoted The Voices Of Black Detroiters Before He Died Of Coronavirus
You can stay in Gillian Anderson's iconic house from Netflix show Sex Education have 734 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at September 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.