NEW YORK– Vingroup and Google Cloud have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to support Vingroup’s ongoing digitization and innovation strategy.
The MOU agreement was signed this week in New York City, on the sidelines of President Nguyen Xuan Phuc's diplomatic trip to the United States. The agreement sees Vingroup and Google Cloud collaborating closely as strategic partners, to drive the group's digital transformation.
Specifically, Google Cloud will help Vingroup to advance its Cloud-based services and identify opportunities to apply cloud-based machine learning, artificial intelligence, and smart data analytics technologies across Vingroup's varied lines of business.
Nguyễn Việt Quang, Vice Chairman and CEO of Vingroup and Thomas Kurian, CEO of Google Cloud signed the MOU.
Nguyễn Việt Quang said, "This MOU with Google Cloud builds on our successful on-going relationship with Google. This new step forward in our partnership will see us working closely to explore new opportunities to digitize, not only the way we engage our consumers, but also how Vingroup enhances its resilience, agility and executes its global expansion plans."
"Google Cloud is uniquely positioned to help Vingroup drive its growth strategy, with our innovative and trusted industry solutions and vertical expertise. We look forward to our expanded collaboration, and to supporting Vingroup as it continues to play a leading role in the long term success of Vietnam's digital transformation," said Thomas Kurian, CEO of Google Cloud.
This partnership with Google Cloud is one of Vingroup's major achievements in acquiring the latest technologies, streamlining its products and services development, as well as enhancing customer experience.
As the largest private conglomerate in Vietnam, Vingroup is currently doing business in three core sectors namely technology, industry and services. In all sectors it has participated in, Vingroup is always a pioneer that leads market trends and creates world-class products and services of Vietnam.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations' ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google's cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems. VNS
- google: India 6th most affected country by ransomware: Google
- Google has the cleanest cloud. Now it’s helping other companies go green
- India 6th most affected country by ransomware in list of 140 countries: Google
- Google is dishing out an incredible freebie to some YouTube viewers right now
- Google Home owners could unlock a Nest Audio feature that'll be familiar to Alexa users
- Sustainable with Google 2021 Event: Nest Renew and More | Digital Trends
- Pixel Pass Subscription Plans Announced, Will Bundle Pixel 6 Series Phones With Google Services
- Google Pixel 6's Tensor chip aims to make the Android 12 phone smarter and last longer
- Google Launches New Flagship Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro Smartphones Priced at $599 and $899
- Phosphine in Venus' clouds could be biosignature of life, rekindling idea of floating city
- Google Chat is getting an important security upgrade
- Google Pixel 6 release: how to get the latest Android phone before anyone else
- All-new Chromecast with Google TV gets BBC and Sky Q content with new apps
- Google Maps will let you download 40 must-see movies for FREE ...if you can find them
- Google Nest Audio review: If only this smart speaker looked as great as it sounds
- Google reveals huge design overhaul for Google Home, including dark mode for Nest Hub
- Pixelbook Go review: If you're going to buy a Google Chromebook, buy this one
- Google Pixel 6 announced with supercharged camera and a £599 price tag
- Your Google Nest Audio and Google Nest Mini just got better thanks to Apple
- Google not working: Is Gmail and Google Drive down, when will it be back up?
Vingroup signs Memorandum of Understanding with Google Cloud have 640 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.