While the pandemic distances communities physically, it also opens doors for small-and-medium enterprises (SMEs) to explore their potential with global opportunities via online exporting.
In Viet Nam, several SMEs have succeeded on Alibaba.com, spanning across various industries.
The information was released in the "The Home & Gardening Industry Trends" report by Alibaba.com revealing people are feeling more comfortable working from home.
Home and gardening is one of the key categories on the platform, and Vixemco and Veritas Vietnam (Veritas) are among the top-line brands due to their impressive performance.
Joining Alibaba.com in early 2021, Vixemco has signed three big contracts totaling more than US$70,000 amid the new wave of COVID-19, to meet rocketing demands from the global market.
"We are very excited about our sales performance this year, especially during the pandemic,” said Doan Thi Phuong Thuy, Founder of Vixemco.
“Thanks to Alibaba.com, we are able to deliver the products that consumers need. Alibaba.com is now the primary distribution channel of Vixemco, taking up 80 per cent of company revenue.
“Our plan is to invest more in human resources and international marketing plans on the platform. In the near future, we will develop more home decoration products from natural materials such as bamboo, rattan, banana fiber and corn to meet the trend of limiting plastic consumption from Western countries."
Veritas Vietnam (Veritas) is a leading enterprise in eco-friendly, safe, and bioplastic products. Their strength is applying advanced technology to create products from bioplastic combined with Vietnamese coffee grounds, reducing dependence on fossil raw materials.
Since joining Alibaba.com, their reputation has reached beyond the borders of Viet Nam, and the awareness of their products and technology is recording a stellar order rate increase of 300 per cent.
Despite the hardships that COVID-19 brings in, Veritas is still receiving a high volume of inquiries and orders worldwide via the platform.
Le Thanh, CEO of Veritas, shared about the company's outstanding results on Alibaba.com: "It's very impressive that Alibaba.com is bringing in revenue for businesses even during the pandemic, and helping them expand their exposure beyond their home markets.
“Veritas has established solid partnerships globally in challenging markets such as the US, the EU and Japan. This is an achievement that we could not be able to achieve if we did not join Alibaba.com.” — VNS
- Botanic garden light shows and some serious classes for improving your garden soil.
- Green roof a home’s crowning glory
- Two 1850s cottages stitched together make one modern home in S.F.
- Oakland overflowing with beer gardens
- Leverage, deals & a succession plan: Mukesh Ambani has an eye on the future
- Datebook: Architect R.M. Schindler’s historic WeHo home as seen through the female gaze
- 5 trends that will redefine retail industry in 2019
- This home comes with yoga, sound baths, star energy healing — and 95 roommates
- A DIY Halloween craft that’s guaranteed to grab eyeballs
- Johnson Electric reports results for the half year ended 30 September 2019
- Kim and Kanye Just Bought the House Next Door for the Hippiest, Dippiest Reason
- HT Brunch Cover Story: Festive binge with Nigella Lawson
- Design squared: A tile revival
- Rasam, a soup from South India, spreads warmth and memories
- Watch out! Top 10 stocks brokerages downgraded post June quarter
- Grow It for the 'Gram: These Are the 5 Most Photoworthy Houseplants on Instagram
- What would the real ‘Brady Bunch’ house architect make of HGTV’s ‘Very Brady Renovation’?
- From Beyoncé to Cardi B, celebrities rock grills and jewelry by Houston's Johnny Dang
- Nurturing portfolio companies is SoftBank's top priority: Alok Sama, President of SoftBank Group International
- Risk Aversion: How failed bank loans have led to a credit crisis for India's small biz
Vietnamese SMEs leveraging the trends in Home & Gardening on Alibaba.com have 634 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.