Vietnam Film Week is aimed at introducing to international friends Vietnamese culture and people through unique meaningful cinematographic works.
Seven typical films of Vietnamese cinema will be selected by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, dubbed or subtitled in English, and sent to the World EXPO 2020 Dubai for evaluation before being widely screened at the event.
The poster for the recently emerging Vietnamese film entitled 'Dad, I'm sorry!' by directors Ba Sang and Tran Thanh
According to the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Vietnam Film Week EXPO 2020 Dubai will take place within the framework of the World Exhibition EXPO 2020 Dubai, held in the United Arab Emirates. The film week will run from December 30, 2021, to January 5, 2022. The opening ceremony will take place on December 30.
Vietnam Film Week EXPO 2020 Dubai aims to introduce to international friends the unique works of Vietnamese cinema; promoting Vietnam's film industry; at the same time, creating opportunities for Vietnamese filmmakers to contact and seek international cooperation opportunities in the field of cinema and entertainment.
Through the film week, the images of Vietnam as a beautiful country with friendly people and rich culture will also be presented to international friends. At the same time, the message "Vietnam – an ideal destination for foreign investors" will also be conveyed.
Films are shown at two main venues in the EXPO 2020 Dubai complex, including the Terra Auditorium with up to 200 seats and the Dubai Millennium Amphitheater with over 1,000 seats.
|Vietnam Pavilion at World EXPO 2015 in Milan, Italy. Photo: Archdaily.com|
The EXPO 2020 Dubai is considered the greatest global gathering in history, designing to showcase the achievements of nations.
About 200 countries and international organizations are expected to join the World EXPO 2020, under its theme "Connecting Minds, Creating the Future".
The last World EXPO was convened in Milan, Italy in 2015.
This year, the activities of the Vietnam Pavilion at EXPO 2020 Dubai will focus on the theme of "Vietnam- Distilling the Past, Shaping the future".
According to the plan, the Vietnam Pavilion will hold a series of activities, including the opening ceremony of the EXPO and the opening of the Vietnam Exhibitor; Vietnam's National Day celebration, and the closing ceremony of EXPO 2020.
- Kyrgyzstan to attend Dubai Expo 2020
- Film festival begins in Da Nang
- Exhibition review – Joanna Hogg creates a masterful cinematic enigma
- Here are the games you can try out this weekend at Fan Expo Canada
- All-conquering Xi: China hails its leader in ecstatic Beijing exhibition
- From the archive, 14 September 1978: Grease - the film that puts the pap into pop
- Vietnam attends tea & coffee expo in Singapore
- Photo exhibition to feature famous film locations in Vietnam
- Colorado Environmental Film Festival Returns To Golden
- Over 60 E-commerce Companies at the 4th DATE EXPO demonstrating Taiwan's E-commerce Capacities
- Int’l Travel Expo returns to HCM City
- Exclusive: New Hyundai Creta To Debut At Delhi Auto Expo In February 2020
- Citi Unveils its Roster of 41 Para Athletes One Year Out from Tokyo 2020
- What do Vietnamese kids want to do this summer?
- Plastic, rubber industry exhibition begins in HCM City
- The best American film directors, from Robert Altman to Robert Zemeckis
- VR at Tribeca Film Fest: On the hunt for the perfect hook
- WeHo Seeks Designs For 2020 LGBTQ+ Arts Festival
- Latin American films to be screened for free
- Staff Picks: Screen Tests, Souvenirs, and Sam Ospovat
Vietnamese films will be screened at World Exhibition EXPO 2020 Dubai have 546 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at September 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.