The Gamaleya Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology, which developed the Sputnik V vaccine, evaluated the batch coded SV-030721M on August 26 and found that it meets quality standards.
Vabiotech President Do Tuan Dat stated that the company plans to import semi-finished Sputnik V vaccine this month in order to pack them, allowing Vietnam to become self-sufficient in Sputnik V vaccine supply.
The vaccine uses heterogeneous boosting, meaning that it utilizes two separate vectors over the course of two doses, according to the manufacturer, providing longer immunity than vaccines that use the same delivery method. There is a three-week gap between two shorts.
Sputnik V’s efficacy is 91.6 percent, according to a clinical test result published in the journal "The Lancet." After injection, 98 percent of volunteers produce antibodies against the virus.
On March 23, the Vietnamese Ministry of Health gave Sputnik V conditional approval for emergency use. On July 21, Vabiotech officially announced the trial production of the Sputnik V vaccine.
Vabiotech is also aiming for the registration of the Sputnik Light vaccine, which just requires one shot, according to President Do Tuan Dat.
Translated by Song Anh
- Nobel-winning immunotherapy sees limited use in Vietnam
- Vietnam Medi-Pharm 2018 attracts 430 firms from 30 countries
- Tata Motors launches Super Ace in Vietnam
- English cup draw will be held in Vietnam
- First Batch of Students Graduate from Ashok Leyland Ashirwad Yojana the 4-year diploma course from Pantnagar Plant, UK
- Ashok Leyland inducts first batch of Uttarakhand engineering graduates
- Best Selling Cars Around The Globe: How The Chinese Are Setting Themselves For Success (Part 4: Asia)
- Best Selling Cars Around The Globe: How The Chinese Are Setting Themselves Up For Success (Part 5: Mature markets)
- Best Selling Cars Around The Globe: How The Chinese Are Setting Themselves Up For Success (Part 1: Africa)
- Toyota and ASDC see success in empowering youth in automotive skills
- Falcons Jr Sports Club (FJSC) of NJ Expands Youth Cricket Development Program with ACF Coaching camp
- First dandelion rubber tyres successfully pass test drive
- Ford India recalls some batches of Figo, Classic
- The original Acura NSX: Development history and driving the icon
- PM attends summit to enhance ASEAN solidarity
- Experts warn of rising burnout syndrome among young people
- Scientists Have a Wild Plan to Stop These Rhinos From Going Extinct
- On This Day: Two Presidents Embark on a Collision Course
- Traditional theatres lure more viewers
- Spark Minda presses the growth accelerator
Vietnam successfully develops first Sputnik V vaccine batch have 380 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.