Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam's coffee export s to the Republic of Korea (RoK) are forecast to grow in the near future as the RoK's demand for the product has been on the rise, according to experts.
Statistics from the International Trade Centre showed that RoK’s coffee import s in the first six months of this year reached 94,840 tonnes worth 432.4 million USD, representing year-on year increases of 11.7 percent in volume and 30.3 percent in value. coffee imports from most of the main supplying markets in the first half of this year. The country imported 19,500 tonnes of coffee worth 30.82 million USD from Vietnam in the period, up 12.8 percent in volume and 5.2 percent in value compared with last year's figures.
The Vietnamese share of the coffee market as part of the RoK ‘s total imports increased slightly from 20.35 percent in the first six months of 2020 to 20.56 percent in the first six months of this year.
- Coffee export volumes jump, value falls in Q1
- Việt Nam, China boost tea and coffee production co-operation
- Vietnam, China boost agricultural cooperation development
- Vietnam looks ahead to 2020 Asean Chairmanship
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 15
- Viet Nam, China boost tea and coffee production co-operation
- Vietnam should improve rice quality in long-term strategy
- Vietnam set to outperform Southeast Asia in 2019 GDP growth
- How is climate change affecting coffee production?
- Vietnam’s economy enjoys auspicious start
- Vietnam among rising stars of global trade: Standard Chartered
- Ethiopia - a land where coffee meets tradition
- Coffee could become a luxury in the UK because global warming and low prices 'are driving farmers out of work'
- 12 things that increase the value of your home – from living near a Trader Joe’s to having a black front door
- VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 13
- An escape for coffee growers, traders
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 14
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 13
- Vietnam attends international coffee, tea expo in Singapore
- Two-month FDI attraction increases 2.5 times
Vietnam's coffee exports to RoK likely to increase have 331 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.