The three localities with the highest number of new cases were Ho Chi Minh City with 5,171 cases, Binh Duong with 1,410 cases and Dong Nai with 869 cases.
Of the day’s tally, 6,154 cases were detected in the community.
The new cases pushed up the domestic tally in the current wave to 691,286.
The health ministry also confirmed 6,821 discharges the same day, bringing the total tally of recovered cases so far to 464,326.
215 deaths were announced Monday, raising the death toll to 17,305, or 2.5 percent of infections.
The average number of new cases in the country for the past seven days has been 10,160 a day while the national death rate over the past week has been 234 a day on average.
Over 34.55 million people have received at least one Covid-19 vaccine shot, in which 6.64 million people have been fully vaccinated.
- Vietnam confirms five new Covid-19 cases, total up to 153
- Vietnam reports four new COVID-19 cases, total infections stand at 222
- Vietnam confirms six new COVID-19 cases, total rising to 218
- Canberra records nine new COVID-19 cases as AFP officer tests positive to coronavirus
- Another case linked to Buddha Bar as Vietnam records 5 new COVID-19 patients
- Vietnam records 10 more COVID-19 cases, bringing total to 163
- Vietnam confirms four new Covid-19 cases
- Two more infections at Hanoi hospital as Vietnam reports 6 new COVID-19 cases
- Vietnam reports 5 new COVID-19 cases, including 3 from Hanoi hospital
- Vietnam confirms 6 new COVID-19 cases
- TN records 110 new COVID-19 cases,all Tablighi event returnees
- Nigeria records 4 new COVID-19 cases in Osun, Ogun
- Vietnam confirms nine new COVID-19 cases, total now at 203
- Egypt records 47 new COVID-19 cases
- Tamil Nadu records 110 new COVID-19 cases, all linked to Tablighi event
- Vietnam confirms ten new COVID-19 cases, total now at 204
- Telangana reports 2 deaths, 75 new COVID-19 cases; Govternment says all Tablighi jamaat returnees traced
- Vietnam reports no new Covid-19 patient
- Vietnam reports 9 more Covid-19 cases, all linked to Hanoi hospital
- Vietnam reports six more Covid-19 cases, all linked to Hanoi hospital
Vietnam records 8,668 new Covid-19 cases have 305 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.