Three localities with the highest numbers of cases were Ho Chi Minh City with 7,539 cases, Binh Duong with 3,563 cases and Dong Nai with 823 cases.
On Friday, 254 deaths were announced, including 195 in HCMC, bringing the death toll since the pandemic started to 14,745.
Also on Friday, 12,751 Covid-19 patients were announced recovered, bringing the total tally of recovered cases so far to 350,921.
The average number of new cases in the country for the past seven days has been12,523 a day. The national death rate over the past week has been 302 a day on average.
Over 25.9 million people have received at least one Covid-19 vaccine shot. Nearly 4.5 million people have been fully vaccinated.
- Vietnam records 85 covid-19 cases
- Vietnam confirms 76th COVID-19 case
- Vietnam confirms 94th COVID-19 case
- Vietnam confirms 92nd COVID-19 case
- Chad records first COVID-19 case – report
- Việt Nam records 68th COVID-19 case
- Cambodia, Thailand, Philippines record more COVID-19 cases
- Flight from Malaysia to Vietnam reveals 67th COVID-19 case
- Manipur records first COVID-19 case
- Vietnam’s total COVID-19 cases now 141
- Vietnam’s total COVID-19 cases now 123
- Philippines records 230 COVID-19 cases, imposes travel ban on foreigners
- Vietnam's confirmed COVID-19 cases rise to 123
- Vietnam adds five COVID-19 cases, tally mounts to 66
- Vietnam confirms new COVID-19 case, 68 in total
- Philippines records biggest COVID-19 cases increase in single day, total reaches 307
- State records 33 COVID-19 cases now
- Health ministry announces seven more flights with COVID-19 cases
- Two more flights with COVID-19 cases announced
- Vietnam reports 122nd, 123rd COVID-19 cases
Vietnam records 13,306 Covid-19 cases have 228 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 10, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.