Vietnam recorded an additional 9,362 COVID-19 infections, including 20 imported cases, in the past 24 hours to 5pm on September 27, according to the Ministry of Health.
Ho Chi Minh City, the country's current largest pandemic hotspot, reported the highest number of infections with 4,134 cases, followed by neighbouring Binh Duong province (3,793), Dong Nai (616) and Long An (190). The capital city reported one case.
The country has to date logged 766,051 COVID-19 cases.
A total of 10,528 patients were given the all-clear on September 27, raising the number of recoveries to 538,454.
As many as 174 deaths related to the pandemic were announced on the day, raising the tally to 18.758.
On September 26, 865,610 doses of COVID-19 vaccines were injected, bringing the total so far to 39,232,772./.
- DraftKings MLB Picks For September 27
- WWE SmackDown Live Preview: September 27, 2016
- US women to play New Zealand twice in September exhibitions
- New York Rangers: Case for the Stanley Cup
- Techcombank Ironman 70.3 Vietnam to take place in Danang
- The Liberty, in Transition, Make a New Home in the Suburbs
- Cleveland Indians Top 25 in 2016: No. 19, Mike Clevinger
- Will Conor McGregor do jail time for bus attack? Former New York prosecutors say it's unlikely
- WhatIfSports college football Week 12 power rankings: big upsets help Ohio State’s case
- Phoenix Suns 2016 Year in Review September through December
- USF is again loaded with talent (but mostly new talent)
- This Week in Phoenix Suns History – September 19-25
- USC fires assistant Tony Bland in wake of hoops bribery case
- New York Knicks: Dates Set For Media Day, Training Camp
- As Eli Manning memorabilia trial begins, another look at the New York Giants’ dirty laundry
- September 11 Memorial & Museum to open special sports exhibit
- New York Rangers: Marc Staal has quietly bounced back
- Rangers vow to 'fiercely resist' new charges as SFA raise more financial issues
- Fiji beats Scotland 27-22 for first time in 19 years
- WWE News: Big E on The New Day's merchandising power in WWE, success, The Usos, more
Vietnam logs 9,362 new COVID-19 cases on September 27 have 303 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.