Jonathan Selib, Senior Vice President of Pfizer, said the firm would provide 31 million doses of its Covid-19 vaccine for adults in Vietnam this year, and another 20 million doses for its children once they’re proven effective and safe.
Phuc also requested Pfizer to complete approval procedures for countries to hand over Pfizer vaccine doses for Vietnam once Vietnam manages to reach a purchase agreement, according the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Vietnam has vaccinated over 29 million people with at least one Covid-19 vaccine shot. Over seven million people have been fully vaccinated.
The country aims to secure 150 million doses to cover 70 percent of its population by next year.
- How the Vietnam War Brought High-Tech Border Surveillance to America
- Does the flu vaccine cause miscarriages?
- Julian Bond’s ‘Comic’ Stance on the Vietnam War
- China Has Withheld Samples of a Dangerous Flu Virus
- Will 2017 be the antivaccine year?
- Taking a Long Look at the Risks of Fracking
- The Plastics Within Us
- Chilling News About a Warming Planet
- AP review: Drug prices keep going up despite Trump pressure
- The Other Opioid Crisis: Hospital Shortages Lead To Patient Pain, Medical Errors
- 2019 .VinFast A2.0 @ Top Speed
- 2019 .VinFast SA2.0 @ Top Speed
- Pharma Execs Dig In For A Fight Against Outraged Senators
- Tragic lorry migrant, 26, 'was deported from UK just DAYS before dying in trailer', say Vietnamese family who remortgaged home to fund £30,000 return trip
- No, Gardasil does not cause behavioral problems
- Fighting the trade in falsified medical products: building a consensus on the role for the private sector
- CPTPP a step into the future
- Just as the H1N1 conspiracy theory machine did in 2009, the Ebola conspiracy theory machine goes into overdrive
- Student guest post: A taste of Lyme
- Marc Morano Wins Prestigious Award
Vietnam asks Pfizer for more vaccine supply have 273 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.