Vietnam surpassed a total of 30 million shots of COVID-19 vaccine on the morning of August 14 after five consecutive days of administering more than one million shots per day.
According to data from the National Vaccine Registration Portal, Vietnam has provided 30.4 million COVID-19 shots. From September 9-13, the country recorded more than one million injections every day.
The ten localities to have posted the highest vaccination rates (number of injections per vaccines allocated) include Quang Ninh, Dong Thap, Binh Phuoc, Vinh Long, Ca Mau, Kon Tum, Ben Tre, Bac Lieu, Soc Trang, and Lam Dong.
In Hanoi, the city administered more than 56,700 doses on September 14, raising the total number of injections to over 4.78 million. Of the total, over 4.38 million people were given their first shot while more than 404,000 people have received two shots.
So far, 99.44% of Hanoi adults (aged from 18 years) have received their first COVID-19 injection. Hanoi has injected 80.6% of its allocated vaccines.
In Ho Chi Minh City, 8.15 million doses of vaccine have been administered as of the morning of September 14.
Cu Chi District, Phu Nhuan District and Thu Duc City have recorded 100% of the vaccination of first doses.
To soon achieve herd immunity, Ho Chi Minh City is accelerating the vaccination campaign with the goal of injecting the first dose for almost all adults by September 15.
Source: Nhan Dan
- From an inspiring fire chief and his fallen comrades to koala saviours, barbeque cooks and a comedian who raised $30 million: The heroes giving HOPE amid Australia's bushfire disaster
- HPV vaccination rates surge by 80% over five years in the US - but less than a quarter of young adults have completed the shot regimen
- Serum’s pneumococcal vaccine, once approved, could be cheaper option in the private market
- WHO prequalifies Serum’s low-cost pneumococcal vaccine
- Millions still take aspirin for their heart without a doctor's recommendation, research suggests
- Live streaming becomes a growing livelihood in Vietnam
- Vietnam enjoys 10.8 per cent growth in international arrivals
- Non-communicable diseases top cause of death in Vietnam
- Social policy credit lifts 2 million ethnic families out of poverty
- Vietnam expands non-cash payment to promote digital economy
- Vietnam’s cement sector marks 120th anniversary
- Modern Talking pops back to Vietnam
- Vietnam sends sympathies to Indonesia over floods
- Fear of CAA-NRC makes anti-vaccination views worse in Balapur town
- Samoan families put red flags outside as vaccination teams go door-to-door after measles deaths
- Polio vaccine to be administered to 1.15 lakh children in Tirupattur
- Zuellig Pharma’s tech helps country-wide vaccination
- Hope for millions as scientists learn how to 'edit out' PAIN: Researchers discover technique to alter a patient's DNA that could cut chronic agony for sufferers
- State-run Vietnam Rubber Group gets green light to list on HoSE
- Entertainment Events in Hanoi & HCMC on January 13 – 19
Vietnam administers more than 30 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine have 435 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.