HÀ NỘI — HeroVerse, a Việt Nam-based NFT game project built on blockchain technology, has successfully raised US$1.7 million from leading blockchain and NFT investment funds including DaoMaker, x21, AU21 Capital, Raptor Capital and IceTea Labs.
Developed by Hiker Studio, the game is built on combining the match-three puzzle (connecting similar items to score points) and role-playing game (RPG). These two factors ensure that the game is easy to play and suitable for many players, while still ensuring an attractive tactical element.
Nguyễn Tuấn Huy, Founder and CEO of Hiker Studio, said HeroVerse is one of the few NFT games with beautiful graphic design, with each character (hero) designed in 2D and 3D.
Tạ Sơn Tùng (featured on Forbes 30 Under 30), a Business Advisor at HeroVerse, said: "HeroVerse inherits the advantage of the long-standing Match-3 puzzle genre, which saw $6.8 billion in revenue in 2020. Meanwhile, the NFT Game market is attractive as the total transaction value continuously increases and is expected to grow further."
Heroverse is expected to launch Initial DEX Offering (IDO) on two leading platforms – Red Kite and GameFi. The IDO will start on September 23. HeroVerse is expected to follow the success of Axie Infinity.
Earlier in mid-May 2021, Sky Mavis, “father” of the game Axie Infinity, announced that it had raised $7.5 million in a Series A funding round, led by Libertus Capital, a British venture capital fund.
Statistics showed that the total value of NFT transactions on Blockchain platforms increased sharply, reaching $1.23 billion and $1.24 billion in the first and second quarters of 2021. The total market capitalisation of NTF Games reached $7.63 billion in 2021, a sudden increase of 2,300 per cent compared to 2017. — VNS
- Mikazuki Group commences resort project in Đà Nẵng
- Việt Nam needs balance between modern and traditional distribution
- Developing raw material areas essential for Việt Nam’s agricultural growth
- Dioxin remediation project kicks off at Biên Hòa Airbase
- Bac Lieu LNG-fired thermal power plant’s electricity price raises controversy
- INSEE Prize – playground for students’ sustainable construction projects
- SCG borrows US$3.2b for Long Son petrochemical project
- How Over 25 People Got Scammed Into Working At A Nonexistent Game Company
- Uncapped raises £10M to offer ‘revenue-based’ finance to growing businesses
- 12 Technologies and Services That Saved Gaming on Linux
- Enterprises need to up their game to join global value chain
- Nintendo mulls button-based smartphone controller
- 5 Of The Most Successful Kickstarter Projects Ever
- 6 Coolest Games You Can 3D Print at Home
- 7 Weird and Worst DIY Tech Projects of All Time
- 10 Hot iOS Games To Look Forward To In 2014
- There is no stopping PUBG, Fortnite games among Indian youngsters
- Desalination: It is a big money game baby!
- Technologies create more opportunities for young generation
- Gia Lai to develop first wind power plant
Việt Nam-based NFT game project raises US$1.7 million have 464 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.