With an overall score of 96.21 out of 100, Six Senses Con Dao topped the list in the magazine's World’s Best Awards this year.
“At this all-villa resort on a little-visited Vietnamese island, that mission involves supporting sea-turtle conservation—an activity in which guests can participate in its perfectly parabolic, shallow, white-sand bay,” Travel + Leisure said.
Six Senses Con Dao on Dat Doc Beach is the only five-star beach resort in the Con Dao archipelago off Vietnam’s southern coast. Located inside Con Dao National Park, it has 50 beach villas, built mainly with natural materials and each with a private swimming pool.
The Four Seasons The Nam Hai Hotel & Resort near Ha My beach in the central town of Hoi An ranked sixth with an overall score of 93.78.
Four Seasons The Nam Hai in Hoi An. Photo courtesy of Four Seasons The Nam Hai
The complex of 100 villas has a combination of traditional and modern architecture.
This year’s World’s Best Awards survey opened for voting in January as destinations around the world were lifting Covid restrictions. Survey rules allowed readers to reflect on their travel experiences over a three-year period and share their opinions on the top cities, islands, hotels and resorts, cruise ships, spas, airlines, and other topics.
Thailand dominated the top 10 list, with six representatives in the list while Cambodia accounted for the other two.
- – Cross-platform sequel announced for Southeast Asia
- Phong Nha-Ke Bang among Southeast Asia’s most diverse national parks
- – USD 1 million tournament welcomes players from Southeast Asia and Oceania
- Regional Technical Officer- Southeast Asia One Health University Network
- Shaiya Relaunches in Southeast Asia With a Beta Test
- Indonesian forest fires are still raging, covering southeast Asia in haze
- Huawei's gaming smartphone Honor Play launches in Southeast Asia
- Two Sun Group resorts named among world's best
- InterContinental Phu Quoc Long Beach Resort wins big at World Travel Awards
- How the Vietnam War Brought High-Tech Border Surveillance to America
- InterContinental Danang voted World's Leading Green Resort 2018
- 14th Singapore Graduate Forum on Southeast Asian Studies
- ATF 2019 affirms Vietnam’s standing on regional and world stage: Minister
- Vietnam a great place for good food, cheap beer
- How to Protect Yourself from Air Pollution While Traveling
- Vietnam top solo destination
- When Travelers Bring Skin Infections Back as Souvenirs
- America rocks! Discover a hit song for every mile you travel in California and Arizona
- Vietnam’s longest mountain railway comes into operation
- With Measles Outbreaks on the Rise, a Concern Over the Connection to Air Travel
Two Vietnam resorts among Travel + Leisure's top 10 in Southeast Asia have 402 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 18, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.