Nguyen Dai Hung, 8, and his three-year-old sister Nguyen Bao Han are in need of help after their mother dies from Covid-19
Nguyen Dai Hung, 8, and his three-year-old sister Nguyen Bao Han are living with their elderly grandparents in Phu Hoa District.
The grandfather, Pham Xuan Thong said that his daughter Pham Thi Bao Tram, 30, got married in 2012 and had two children. She divorced in 2018 and sent the children to live with him before leaving home for Ho Chi Minh City to work for a garment company.
The grandfather Pham Xuan Thong
The grandfather said that his daughter last visited home on the 2021 Lunar New Year Holiday in January. In late August, she told them that she was infected with Coronavirus and was admitted to Thu Duc Hospital. But then she died after nine days.
“The hospital called to inform us about her death,” he said. “Her body is still being kept at the hospital to wait for cremation.”
The elderly man said that he is now very worried about the future of the children.
“Me and my wife are both old and our health is not good,” he said. “We have a small store that brings little income and can't cover the study fees for the children.”
Chairman of Phu Yen Provincial People’s Committee, Tran Huu The visited the family on September 7 to express his condolences over the mother’s death. The official also gave the children VND 5 million (USD217) to prepare for the new school year.
The chairman has asked authorities in Phu Hoa District to create favourable conditions for the two children to continue their studies.
He also called for financial support from kind donors to support the family.
A statistic from the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs showed that as of August 31, there were 250 children who lost their mother, or father, or both to Covid-19. Head of the Department of Children Affairs under the ministry, Dang Hoa Nam, said that they are considering measures to support these children.
“We'll try to find people who can replace their parents,” he said. “In case there are no people to take care of the children, we'll send them to local social protection centres.”
- I Need Help Losing Weight - Somebody Please Help!
- I Need Help Losing Weight - Confession of a Weight Watcher
- Need Help? - Lose Weight With This Fat Loss FAQ
- How Many Calories Do I Need to Lose Weight? Find Answers to the Most Frequently Asked Question
- Help Lose Weight
- Need to Lose Weight Fast? Discover 6 Quick Weight Loss Tips to Slash Your Weight Now!
- How Many Calories Do I Need to Lose Weight - The REAL Answer
- I Need to Lose Weight!
- Here's a Method For Help Losing Weight
- Please Help Me As I Need to Lose Weight Quickly Without Exercise
- Golden Rules to Help Lose Weight Quickly
- Diet Tips For Women Who Need to Lose Weight Fast - Caution! These Techniques Can Be Dangerous!
- I Need to Lose Weight After Birth
- Need to Lose Weight Quickly? Find Out Easiest Way to Lose 20 Pounds Fast
- Need to Lose Weight Quick? - Quick Weight Loss Diet Tips
- Does Medifast Really Work? Warning! Only For People Who NEED to Lose Fat Fast (Maybe You?)
- Need to Lose Weight For a Wedding? Here is a Guaranteed Solution!
- The Difficult Task of Evaluating Whether Senior Parents Need Help
- Parenting Solo - 3 Tips to Help Single Mothers Stay Sane
- Tips to Help Working Mothers to Relaunch a Successful Career
Two children need help after losing mother to Covid-19 have 646 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 10, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.