HÀ NỘI — T&T Group has signed several MoUs and contracts with US partners within the framework of President Nguyễn Xuân Phúc's working trip to the US.
The Vietnamese firm inked an MoU with UPC Renewables on working together in offshore and nearshore wind and solar power projects in several provinces in Việt Nam with a combined capacity of nearly 1,500 MW and total investment of about US$2.5 billion.
T&T Group also sealed two deals in buying animal feed materials totalling $525 million.
Accordingly, its agricultural arm T&T Agri will import 1.25 million tonnes of materials worth $450 million from The Delong Company next year. The other is an agreement in principle valued at $75 million per year also between T&T Agri and US firm Valero.
Meanwhile, the group’s pharmaceutical arm, T&T Pharma reached a deal worth $23 million to be the sole distributor of Nutraceuticals dba Au Naturel, Inc for five years.
The deal followed numerous contracts that T&T Pharma had earlier reached with European partners in clinical trials, procurement and technology transfer for the production of COVID-19 vaccines and Real Time RT-CPR test kits. — VNS
- Apple, Amazon, and the rest of Big Tech all have a lot to learn from the Green New Deal
- Corporations That Quit Ultra-Conservative Lobbying Group Defend Attending Their Conference Anyway
- Can The Green New Deal Save Civilization From Climate Change Catastrophe?
- Energy Security and Grid Resilience
- Report: Utility survey shows overwhelming support for renewable power
- Paris climate deal: nearly 200 nations sign in end of fossil fuel era
- Green New Deal introduced to Congress aims to cut emissions, create jobs
- Why is it a big deal that the new LHC particle is verified as the Higgs?
- US-China climate deal boosts global talks but Republicans vow to resist
- ON THE ROAD- GROUPE RENAULT IS LAUNCHING “ADVANCED BATTERY STORAGE”
- US and China strike deal on carbon cuts in push for global climate change pact
- Durban climate deal: the verdict
- ‘It’s The Populism, Stupid’: U.S. Needs A New ‘New Deal,’ Not Trump
- EU leaders agree to cut greenhouse gas emissions by 40% by 2030
- Longannet carbon capture project cancelled
- Germany to support Vietnam developing smart grids
- At Apple WWDC, taking stock of Tim Cook's hits and misses
- Warsaw climate talks – final day live blog
- Transcript of Obama's State of the Union Address
- What's California? Vermont Might be the Next Hotspot for EV Owners
T&T Group, US partner reach deal in renewable energy in Việt Nam have 426 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.