Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh has ordered ministries, agencies, and localities to set up special working groups to tackle difficulties facing businesses and people amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to the Government Office, on August 30, the PM issued a decision on the establishment of his special working group for addressing difficulties the COVID-19 outbreak has caused to businesses and people.
To carry out solutions relevant to each ministry, sector, and locality in a timely manner, the PM asked ministries, ministry-level agencies, Government agencies, and provincial-level People's Committees to quickly set up special working groups headed by their leaders.
These working groups have to direct the effective implementation of tasks and solutions stated in the National Assembly and the Government's resolutions, as well as the PM's directions; proactively coordinate with related ministries, sectors, localities, and agencies; actively grasp information and take timely measures to handle difficulties, obstacles, and proposals; and assist enterprises in their production and business activities to safely and flexibly adapt to the COVID-19 pandemic.
They also need to cut unnecessary administrative procedures while not creating "sub-permits" so as to not adversely affect enterprises' operations and people's lives, thereby helping to promote socio-economic development and achieve the best possible socio-economic outcomes.
The PM also demanded they make reports on the settlement of difficulties on a monthly basis or when necessary, and propose solutions to the issues beyond their jurisdiction to the Cabinet leader, according to the Government Office. — VNS
- Innoson Group to establish automobile service centre in Enugu
- Special Report: How Poland became a front in the cold war between U.S. and China
- Special Report: As Trump rewrites health rules, Pence sees conservative agenda born again
- CORRECTED-SPECIAL REPORT-As Trump rewrites health rules, Pence sees conservative agenda born again
- Nissan Ultimate Work Titan Debuts Ready To Help Build Houses
- Drought assistance worth $320m unveiled – as it happened
- The Uruguayan prison where inmates set up shop
- Chinese industrial giant poised to buy up British Steel for £70m
- A look at would-be Microsoft killer
- Pranab Mukherjee's Budget Speech
- The Secret World of Pickup Artist Julien Blanc
- Bafta TV Awards 2019 WINNERS – full list of who won as Killing Eve scooped up top prizes
- Fresh Flowers, Plenty of Lube: Inside the World of Feminist Porn
- British Steel collapses with 25,000 jobs at risk
- How Boots went rogue
- Cannes “Future Lions” Winning Ideas Are A Glimpse At Advertising To Come
- Missing Nora Quoirin, 15, was taken by a ‘GENIE’, claims Malaysian shaman brought in by cops to crack case
- I'm A Celebrity 2019 line-up - confirmed cast, rumours and stars who are ruled out
- Duchesses honour Britain's heroes: Meghan Markle pays tribute to Britain's war dead as she joins Prince Harry at Westminster Abbey's remembrance poppy field - while Kate and Prince William meet emergency crews from Grenfell fire and terror attacks
- 'Why are you so obsessed with me?' Hillary Clinton mocks Trump by tweeting 'Mean Girls' clip after he trolls her with his 'regrets' that there won't be a 2020 rematch
Special working groups to be set up to assist businesses, people have 500 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.