The campus, including two classrooms, a room for teachers, a concrete playground and a toilet, is funded by the National Payment Corporation of Vietnam. The project is scheduled to be completed in November and put into operation on the occasion of the Vietnamese Teachers' Day on November 20.
Long Lot is a hamlet of border commune of Muong Sai of Song Ma district. It is home to 46 H'mong ethnic minority households with 298 people who are facing a lot of difficulties. At present, 30 children in the hamlet are learning at Bien Cuong Kindergarten in Muong Sai commune, and 58 others are about to enter preschool ages. However, as the hamlet is located 12km from the center of the commune, it is difficult for the children to go the kindergarten, especially in rainy season.
Earlier, the State and local authorities invested in building a kindergarten in the hamlet. However, due to downpours and landslides in 2019, local people had to move to a safer place and erected a temporary kindergarten there to ensure learning opportunity of local children.
Aware of the situation, the Border Post of Chieng Khuong Border Gate called on the National Payment Corporation of Vietnam to finance the construction of the project. This deed is in a bid to assist the local Party Committee and authorities in taking care of the people and children in the border locality where the border post is stationed.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Border Guards support schools in preparation for welcoming students back
- Coronavirus live updates: Bay Area shelter-in-place to stay through May
- Coronavirus live updates: Bay Area ICU cases tick back upward
- Coronavirus live updates: Massive, long term Bay Area studies may shape state’s reopening
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: April 27-28
- Incredible drone footage captures a deserted Las Vegas with empty casinos and hotels as the city converts an empty parking lot into a homeless shelter where people sleep on towels and concrete six feet apart
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: April 29-30
- Coronavirus live updates: Fauci says drug trial from Bay Area company is ‘highly significant’
- Coronavirus live updates: Fauci calls drug trial from Bay Area company ‘highly significant’
- Coronavirus live updates: Bay Area relaxes curbs on fishing, sunbathing, construction, gardening
- Coronavirus live updates: Bay Area ICU cases, hospitalizations hit April low
- German minister: 'We need to build more wooden houses'
- ACLU sues for ‘drastic reduction’ of immigrant detainees along California border due to coronavirus
- North Korean troops spark border clash by firing on Southern guard post in show of strength that Kim Jong-un is still in control just hours after he resurfaced amid claims he had died
- Kent State Shootings: A Lot of People Were Crying, and the Guard Walked Away
- Kim Kardashian's son Saint West shares glimpse inside his bedroom during lockdown
- Concerns Remain After 2 Koreas Dismantle Guard Posts
- News updates from Hindustan Times: Stringent curbs continue at Noida-Delhi border and all the latest news
- Three Mexican National Guardsmen Arrested for Kidnapping in Cancun
- North Korean defector apologises for saying Kim Jong Un was probably so ill he could not stand days before the dictator was pictured briskly walking and smoking a cigarette
Son La’s border guard builds kindergarten for children in border area have 512 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.