These enterprises included the GE Group, CFM International, AviaWorld LCC, Cantor Fitzgerald, Weidner Asset Management Steelman Partners, DeLong, Valero, AGP, and UPC Group.
President Phuc, who has been in New York to attend the high-level debate of the U.N. General Assembly’s 76th session, said that Vietnam treasures and wants to further develop its comprehensive partnership with the U.S. in a more practical, stable and long-term manner.
Vietnam is determined to accelerate comprehensive and synchronous economic reforms and improve its business environment for foreign enterprises to expand their operations, he said.
The State leader highly evaluated U.S. companies investing in Vietnam and shared their difficulties amid the COVID-19 pandemic. The Vietnamese Government is urgently carrying out a series of measures to put the epidemic under control, sustain supply chains, and recover production, he said.
President Phuc said investment, cooperation, and experience-sharing activities of U.S. companies, particularly AviaWorld LLC and GE, have contributed significantly to Vietnam's economic growth and development of its aviation sector.
He also welcomed U.S. investors like Cantor Fitzgerald, Weidner Resort/Gaming Asset Management Steelman Partners, DeLong, Valero and AGP Group to study the Vietnamese market.
Representatives of the U.S. firms thanked the Vietnamese Government for its assistance to U.S. companies operating in the nation over the past time and highly evaluated its commitments.
They said Vietnam is a dynamic market with a lot of potential and hoped to expand their business and investment in the Southeast Asian country.
- Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc receives US firms’ leaders
- Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc receives Cambodian counterpart
- PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc attends opening ceremony of 35th ASEAN Summit
- PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc holds meetings on ASEAN Summit’s sidelines
- PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc concludes activities at 35th ASEAN Summit
- PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc talks about “dual responsibility” after Vietnam elected to UNSC
- Vivekananda, Desh ki Dharti on Modi show in New York
- Drug lord 'El Chapo' found guilty by New York jury
- Donald Trump met with boos and cheers at UFC fights in New York
- Houston trumped, PM arrives in New York for 74th UNGA
- The explosive Maria wildfire, Trump kisses New York goodbye, and "The Irishman" arrives: The Morning Rundown
- Donald Trump Greeted by Boos Again While Attending UFC 244 in New York City
- Vietnamese actress joins jury of New York Asian film fest
- Trump met by protesters outside Madison Square Garden as he attends MMA fight alongside top Republicans at event hosted by The Rock - days after the president officially left New York to become a resident of Florida
- Donald Trump set to watch bitter football rivals Alabama and Louisiana State face off on Saturday after being booed at the World Series in D.C. and at an MMA event in New York
- Donald Trump says Boris Johnson is 'not going anywhere' and brands the PM's humiliating Supreme Court defeat over prorogation 'just another day at the office' as they meet in New York to talk about a trade deal
- Vietnamese PM meets Indian and New Zealand counterparts in Thailand
- Prime Ministers of Vietnam, New Zealand meet in Bangkok
- PM Phuc meets Thai counterpart, Indonesian President in Bangkok
- Vietnamese leaders meet Malaysian PM
President Nguyen Xuan Phuc receives leaders of U.S. enterprises in New York have 518 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.