During his online talks with Japanese Prime Minister Suga Yoshihide, Phuc rejoiced at the strong, comprehensive development of the Vietnam-Japan extensive strategic partnership with high political trust.
He praised Suga's contributions to the bilateral ties, as well as his good sentiments towards the land and people of Vietnam, saying the Japanese PM had selected Vietnam for his first overseas trip after taking office last October.
Phuc thanked the Japanese government and people for their support to Vietnam in the pandemic fight, with the latest donation batch of 400,000 vaccine doses announced recently, raising Japan's total vaccine donations to Vietnam to 3.58 million doses.
He also used the occasion to thank Japan for assisting nearly 450,000 Vietnamese in the host country, and called for more Japanese support in the pandemic combat.
Sharing difficulties to Japanese firms, Phuc said Vietnam will continue to accompany them, remove obstacles to their production and business, and maintain supply chains.
He congratulated Japan on its successful organisation of the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games and Paralympic Games, which have become a symbol of solidarity amid COVID-19.
For his part, Suga highlighted Phuc's attention to the Vietnam-Japan friendship over the past time, and recalled the Vietnamese leader's warm reception during his trip last year.
Japan will further assist Vietnam in the pandemic fight, he affirmed, expressing his thanks to the Vietnamese side for vaccinating Japanese citizens in the country, and its support to Japanese enterprises.
Suga also praised the Vietnamese sport delegation's participation in the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games and Paralympic Games, contributing to the success of the events.
- Japanese Prime Minister Abe Considers Meeting with Kim Jong-Un
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to Visit White House
- Trump to meet with Japanese prime minister, with North Korea summit a possibility
- WATCH LIVE: Obama Joint Presser with Japanese Prime Minister Abe
- Italy awaits president's decision on new prime minister
- Trump reportedly told Japan's prime minister he'd send him '25 million Mexicans'
- Trump and Japan Prime Minister Launch ‘Candid’ G20 Talks on North Korea, Trade
- Delingpole: Time Is Nearly up for Britain’s Useless, Anti-Brexit Prime Minister
- Japan Prime Minister Shinzo Abe Turns Into Super Mario to Launch 2020 Tokyo Olympics Hype
- Trump discusses Iran with Japan’s prime minister
- WATCH: President Trump and Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau Hold Joint Press Conference
- WATCH: Trump Tells Australia’s Prime Minister ‘You Have Better Health Care Than We Do’
- UK Prime Minister Theresa May Calls Trump’s Comments About Women ‘Unacceptable’
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns Amid Major Fallout From the ‘Panama Papers’
- Giuseppe Conte is the nominee for Italy's new prime minister
- The Latest: Australian prime minister survives challenge
- 'Russia should be back in the G8': Italy's prime minister agrees with Donald Trump
- Trump says the US won't endorse the G7 joint statement, calls Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau 'dishonest & weak'
- Indian Prime Minister Modi's party loses key state elections
- Tories Trigger Vote of No Confidence in Prime Minister Theresa May
President holds online talks with Japanese Prime Minister have 482 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.