Hanoi (VNA) – An online discussion was held on September 26 to look into way to capitalise on values of the cultural space of Quoc Tu Giam in the Van Mieu – Quoc Tu Giam (Temple of Literature – Imperial Academy) complex in Hanoi.
A special national relic site, Van Mieu – Quoc Tu Giam was founded in the 11th century and considered the first university of Vietnam. It has also been a place for honouring the fondness for learning for centuries.
However, how to turn it into a vivid cultural space, not merely a tourist attraction, so as to disseminate the fine cultural values of not only this site but also Vietnam is not a simple issue.
Le Xuan Kieu, Director of the Van Mieu – Quoc Tu Giam Centre for Cultural and Scientific Activities, said the centre has applied new technology to studying and bringing into play the relic site's values and developing new products to serve visitors once the place is re-opened.
Notably, the centre is seeking new ways to bring traditional values closer to visitors to help them understand more and have appropriate behaviours toward the relic site, he added.
At the discussion, researchers and experts suggested many measures to transform the relic into a lively cultural space.
In early September, the Van Mieu – Quoc Tu Giam Centre for Cultural and Scientific Activities, the Gavisto Diplomat non-profit cultural and educational project, and relevant agencies debuted the Cultural Space of Quoc Tu Giam project which aims to develop this relic site into an open space for heritage-related ideas.
In less than a month, this project has recorded interactions of 1,500 people. Posts about history, culture, and the fondness for learning have also attracted great attention./.
- Forest worship ceremony - special cultural heritage of Mong people
- Online theatre helps performing arts come closer to audiences amidst COVID-19
- Hollywood director compares "infectious" cancel culture to Delta variant
- Why Companies Must Learn To Discuss The Undiscussable
- A popular billionaire actor has been scrubbed from video platforms in China amid a crackdown on 'celebrity culture'
- Free Online Events - Hispanic Golden Age Classics: Sor Juana
- Rarely Depicted, the Ugly Truths of Hazing Play Out Onscreen
- Online Trolls Actually Just Assholes All the Time, Study Finds
- Biden is right to bring an end to the era of American hubris
- Huge value of the jewels Meghan has inherited from Princess Diana
- Laurence Fox promises to bring ‘broken windows’ policing to London
- Nigeria's Efik queen wants to take royal meetings online
- Online Tarot Readings: 5 Best Tarot Card Reading Sites with Free Minutes
- Meghan Markle latest news: Meg and Harry’s invitation to a Royal Christmas ‘still being discussed’ despite 2019 snub
- Exclusive: Anti-Taliban resistance seeks power-sharing deal to limit Sharia Law
- Look at passion and values when hiring, rather than output and qualifications: IPS forum
- Proteas culture conversation a work in progress
- Covett, The World’s First Online Shared Jewelry Ownership And Access Firm, Launches New Subscription Plans
- Businesses Can Hit A ‘Home Run’ In CX And Marketing By Investing In A Growth Triple Play Of Creativity, Analytics And Purpose
- The Building Trust Awards: Rewarding organisations for building a culture of trust
Online discussion seeks to bring into play Quoc Tu Giam’s cultural values have 531 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.