The Government's Resolution No. 105/NQ-CP on support for enterprises, cooperatives, and business households has considerably facilitated the granting of permits to foreign workers in Vietnam.
Creating favourable conditions relevant to workers and experts is one of the four main solutions stated in this resolution, approved by the Prime Minister and issued on September 9, so as to directly help resolve difficulties facing enterprises and workers.
Accordingly, to facilitate foreign workers coming to work in Vietnam, the Government requested the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs to order localities to relax some regulations and conditions on the granting and extension of work permits in line with the new context and but still ensure pandemic prevention and control.
Under Point a of Clause 3 in Article 3 of Decree No. 152/2020/ND-CP, foreigners must hold a Bachelor's or higher degree or an equivalent degree and have at least three years of work experience in the specialities in which they were trained and that match the jobs they plan to work in Vietnam.
This rule is now eased that foreigners must hold a Bachelor's or higher degree or an equivalent degree and have at least three years of work experience that matches the jobs they plan to work in Vietnam.
Under Point a of Clause 6 in Article 3 of Decree No 152/2020/ND-CP, the requirement for "having at least three years of work experience in the specialities that workers were trained in" was amended as "having at least three years of work experience that matches the jobs foreigners plan to work in Vietnam".
Besides, Point b of Clause 4 in Article 9 of Decree No. 152/2020/ND-CP is now supplemented with the term "giay chung nhan" (testimonial) and that the already granted work permits can be used as documents proving experts and technical workers in the dossiers seeking work permits. It now reads: "The papers proving experts, technical workers under regulations in Clauses 3, 6 in Article 3 of this Decree are: diplomas, degrees, certificates, testimonials; confirmation documents issued by agencies, organisations, and enterprises in other countries about the years of experience of experts and technical workers; or the already granted work permits to prove experience."/.
- New govt takes charge in Delhi with minor reshuffle of departments
- My New Year's resolution? A divorce! Mothers who quit unhappy relationships in January reveal how Christmas drove them to leave their partners - and one claims she's a better parent as a result
- May to woo Labour with law giving UK workers same rights as in EU
- Over 5,000 Chinese workers in Vietnam quarantined
- There's a new Chancellor in town: Grinning new boy Rishi Sunak takes centre stage at Boris Johnson's new-look Cabinet... as Dominic Cummings sets up shop in the Treasury after brutal defenestration of Sajid Javid
- EVFTA creates opportunities to enhance quality of “made in Vietnam” products
- Sununu touts New Hampshire as a bit different, a lot better
- Govt creates tech group to chart the tech landscape for India
- Inter-community marriages: Assam govt to provide incentives to couples
- London luxury tower block that's home to foreign students is disinfected by hazmat suit-clad workers after Chinese woman becomes the UK's 9th victim of virus
- Indian Officials on Foreign Minister's Snub of US Leaders: 'Politicians With Their Own Agenda'
- SIXTH person is confirmed to have died in New Zealand volcano disaster: Death toll could reach 14, with eight missing, presumed killed – as police investigate amid fears of another eruption
- Germany is shutting down its coal industry for good, so far without sacking a single worker
- Foreigners trapped in Wuhan are living in 'total terror' over fears they will be infected with coronavirus and are competing with locals for rationed food
- Trump made 56 false claims last week, including debunked New Hampshire conspiracy theory
- Immigration: Five ways new laws will affect workers
- Amber Rudd’s crackdown on foreign students will harm UK’s great universities
- Reforms, job creation need of the hour: Economists to Modi govt
- Popular Among Indian Techies, Tightened H-1B Visa Norms May be Part of Trump-Modi Talks: Govt
- Comcast Fights Shareholder Proposal On New Probe Of Sexual Harassment Policies
New Gov’t resolution creates optimal conditions for foreign workers have 669 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.