Speaking at the September 24 event, Ambassador Nguyen Tuan highlighted September 2, 1945 as a glorious milestone in Vietnam's history.
He briefed his guests on what Vietnam has achieved during the "Doi Moi" (renewal) period over the last 35 years and its efforts to fight COVID-19, and on some basic points of Vietnam's foreign policy set by the 13th National Party Congress early this year.
The diplomat took the occasion to thank the Government and people of Slovakia for donating 100,000 doses of AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine to Vietnam and committing to more deliveries in the future.
He expressed his delight at the comprehensive development of the long-standing relations between the two countries, saying he expects the bilateral ties will grow further and bear more fruits in the coming time.
Tuan also showed his gratitude towards the Vietnamese community in Slovakia for raising a total of 11,710 EUR (13,724 USD) for Vietnam's COVID-19 vaccine fund.
- Top city break destinations for a long weekend on a budget
- New Rochelle's Kevin Shattenkirk looking to bring home gold at World Junior Championship
- Queens' out of the world spots to catch World Cup fever
- World Cup 2010: From diners to bars, we map out best spots to watch soccer's biggest party
- A 70th birthday visit to dad's Ukrainian town
National Day celebrated in Slovakia have 212 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.