HÀ NỘI — The Ministry of Health has reported 9,472 new cases of COVID-19 on Thursday evening, in 33 provinces and cities.
These include 9,465 domestic infections with 5,344 being detected in the community.
The number of locally transmitted cases decreased by more than 2,000 compared to yesterday.
A further 236 deaths were also reported in HCM City, Bình Dương, Long An, Đồng Nai, Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu, Bình Thuận, Tây Ninh, Tiền Giang, Hà Nội and Bình Định.
The total death toll from COVID-19 in Việt Nam now stands at 18,017.
HCM City reported the highest number of domestic cases today with 5,032, followed by the southern provinces of Bình Dương (2,764), Đồng Nai (760) and Long An (190).
Other cases were found in Kiên Giang, An Giang, Tây Ninh, Tiền Giang, Cần Thơ, Đắk Nông, Đắk Lắk, Khánh Hòa, Quảng Bình, Đồng Tháp, Hà Nam, Ninh Thuận, Thừa Thiên Huế, Bình Định, Bình Phước, Bạc Liêu, Cà Mau, Bình Thuận, Phú Yên, Quảng Nam, Hà Nội, Quảng Ngãi, Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu, Đà Nẵng, Gia Lai, Trà Vinh, Quảng Trị, Hải Dương and Thanh Hóa.
Over the past seven days, Việt Nam recorded an average of 10,319 new cases a day. The total national tally now stands at 728,435, ranking 46 out of 222 countries and territories.
It was also reported that 6,226 patients have recovered, bringing the total recoveries to 493,488 nationally.
Việt Nam has so far administered more than 36.2 million doses of vaccines. — VNS
- Two new imported COVID-19 cases reported on December 13
- Two asymptomatic COVID-19 cases reported in Beijing
- 38 new COVID-19 cases reported in Puducherry
- Five imported COVID-19 cases reported on December 14
- New local COVID-19 case reported in Chengdu
- Philippines logs 1,156 new COVID-19 cases, Manila sees increase in infections
- Sturgis Motorcycle Rally Led To 265,000 COVID-19 Cases, Report Claims. Some South Dakota Officials Object
- Eight more COVID-19 cases reported in Taiwan
- Twelve more imported COVID-19 cases reported in Việt Nam
- 33 new COVID-19 cases reported in Vellore
- COVID-19 cases reported in overseas Indonesians rise to 2,425
- One new imported COVID-19 case reported on Dec 19
- COVID-19: NCDC reports 1,133 new infections, total hits 80,922
- COVID-19 Cases, Deaths Reach New Records
- U.S. Reports Another Record-Breaking Day of New COVID-19 Cases
- Cameroon Arrests People Without Masks as COVID-19 Cases Increase
- Orange County Reports 3,445 New COVID-19 Cases, Breaks Hospitalization Record Again
- 'We are getting crushed.' What's behind the alarming rise in California's Covid-19 cases
- California becomes first state to record 2 million COVID-19 cases on Christmas Eve - as hospitalizations soar and ICU capacity falls to just 1.1%
- Delhi sees 758 new Covid-19 cases, lowest since August 16
More than 9,000 COVID-19 cases reported on Thursday, more than half community infections have 483 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.