In the afternoon the same day, the mission collected 2,200 samples.
According to Major Trinh Xuan Phu from the Military Institute of Preventive Medicine under the Department of Military Medicine, head of the mission, with experience gained during taking COVID-19 prevention and control missions in the Southern region and other hotbeds in the country and with modern medical equipment, the mission has promptly collected the samples in a safe manner and will give accurate testing results.
Major Phu added that four mobile labs are modern testing vehicles with full facilities that will enable medical personnel to perform their work effectively.
The military medical personnel are trying their utmost to separate COVID-19 patients from community to help Ha Nam province soon control the pandemic.
Translated by Song Anh
- Vietnam makes best efforts to assist Bac Giang in Covid-19 fight
- MAY 19: Vietnam continues reporting three-digit Covid-19 infections
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MAY 6
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MAY 25
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 14
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MAY 23 (Updated hourly)
Military medical personnel support Ha Nam province with COVID-19 testing have 160 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.