The remains of the martyr were found earlier the same day by workers from Xuan Hong Company while constructing a stopover on Kim Quy Pass in Chi Du Nghia hamlet, Huong Nguyen commune.
Reported on the finding, Search and Collection Team 192 under the provincial Military Command worked with the Military Command of A Luoi district, the Party Committee and authorities of Huong Nguyen commune and Xuan Hong Company to conduct the collection of the martyr's remains.
Apart from the martyr's remains, his belongings, including four buttons, a belt, a hammock and a tent were also found.
As reported, the set of remains was brought to the War Cemetery of Binh Tien commune of Huong Tra town. A memorial service and burial ceremony will be held after relevant forces have finished the search and collection of possible sets of remains of martyrs in the area.
Translated by Song Anh
- Project to support physically impaired people in Thua Thien-Hue
- Thua Thien - Hue: Nine Laotians receive Vietnamese nationality
- Thua Thien - Hue strives to develop eco-friendly tourism
- USAID project assists Thua Thien – Hue in forest management
- US organizations support disabled, poor people in Thua Thien - Hue
- Project to support physically-impaired people in Thua Thien - Hue
- Hue’s cajeput oil to get geographical indication
- Storm Nakri weakens; torrential rain to remain in central, southern Vietnam
- Vietnam province restricts single-use plastic in government offices
- Drought threatens farmers in south-central region
- Central Vietnam scrambles to strengthen dykes, evacuate residents as storm Nakri nears
- Torrential rain forecast to trigger flash floods
- RoK donates 10,000 tons of rice to aid storm Damrey’s victims
- How should Vietnam develop its night-time economy?
- Youngest victims in UK truck tragedy were 15
- All 39 UK truck victims were Vietnamese
- Thirty nine victims in Essex lorry are Vietnamese: Public Security Ministry
- Working session discusses citizen protection measures in lorry death case
- Drought forecast for central, south-central coastal provinces in 2019
- British Ambassador extends condolences to lorry victims’ families
Martyr’s remains found in Thua Thien - Hue have 313 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.