Italy has contributed over 1.6 million vaccine doses to Vietnam, making Vietnam one of the world’s largest vaccination recipients. Italy is also one of the European Union states that has provided the most aid to Vietnam through the mechanism.
The move underlines the Italian Government’s and people’s solidarity with Vietnam during this hard time, as well as the long-standing friendship and strategic partnership established in January 2013 between the two countries.
It is also the result of an active campaigning process at all levels, especially at high levels, including Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh's letter to Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi as well as the latest efforts by the Vietnamese Government's working group in charge of vaccine diplomacy, ministries, agencies, and representative Vietnamese agencies in Italy.
Earlier on September 14, Vietnam received 812,060 vaccine doses from Italy to step up its vaccination drive.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Trend Micro commits to invest in cybersecurity in Vietnam
- Vaccines blocked as deadly cholera raged in Yemen
- Drug companies boost swine flu vaccine production to meet demand; 10 million doses due next week
- Travelling soon? Health authorities urge you to get a measles vaccine
- Shots on the way for Alzheimer's, AIDS, herpes and more as drug industry sees profit in vaccines
- Researchers have 'new hope' following success of experimental AIDS vaccine
- Schools are ground zero for swine flu; city fights back with free vaccine
- Poland is the only country known to have refused H1N1 swine flu vaccines due to safety concerns
- Study: HPV vaccine Gardasil prevents gential warts in men
- Parents not convinced yet on swine shot: Most ignoring advice to have their kids vaccinated
- P.E.I. getting ready for flu season with vaccine order
- Vaccine additive thimerosal not to blame for autism: court
- Grab eyes Vietnam growth with $500M investment
- 'Inside' look at Vietnam War lacks vision
- Amazon’s Echo and Alexa devices come to Spain and Italy
- Child abuse deaths rise 35 percent since 2001, report requests additional $5 bil. in federal funds
- Microsoft: We want to fix Chromium's 'janky' mouse scrolling with a dose of Edge
- Informatica update revolves around multi-cloud, serverless, AI support
- Samsung Bixby now supports UK English and other new languages on Note 9
- Edited Transcript of AIMT earnings conference call or presentation 8-Aug-19 8:30pm GMT
Italy supports Vietnam with additional 796,000 vaccine doses have 361 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.