|Wei Zhenhua, new CEO of Huawei Vietnam|
With 20 years of experience in the ICT industry and more than three years in a management position in Vietnam, Wei will be responsible for the company’s business activities and efforts to fulfill Huawei’s commitments in promoting the structural transformation of energy and non-carbon industries, creating new engines of economic growth.
Wei Zhenhua started working at Huawei in 2001 as a salesman in China. Before being appointed as CEO in Vietnam, Wei had served as the Deputy CEO of Huawei Vietnam for more than three years.
"Globally, a green industrial revolution with carbon neutrality is being put first. The Vietnamese government also has long-term goals to commit to taking drastic action to comprehensively respond to climate change," said Wei. "Each year, Huawei invests more than 10 per cent of its revenue in research and development, bringing value to the industry and society through innovation. As a result, Huawei can combine digital and electronic technologies to develop innovative digital energy services to use energy as efficiently as possible, and we are ready to work with partners in Vietnam to reduce the carbon footprint of ICT infrastructure by leveraging clean energy production, electric transportation, and smart energy storage."
"After 23 years of operation in Vietnam, Vietnam continues to be a strategic and important market for Huawei as we believe that our growth in this market is related to the overall sustainable development of a region with great potential for ICT innovation and growth," emphasised Wei. "In the Asia-Pacific region, Huawei has also committed to invest $100 million in the startup ecosystem over the next three years, which will focus its efforts on developing four startup hubs, including Vietnam."
Founded in 1987, Huawei is a leading global provider of ICT infrastructure and smart devices. It has more than 197,000 employees, and operates in more than 170 countries and regions, serving more than three billion people around the world.
By Bich Thuy
- Key move. Leontin Toderici appointed new CEO of Bancpost
- Prasa appoints new CEO, promises to table long overdue financial report
- Vodafone appoints new CEO
- Randolph Bancorp, Inc. Appoints New Board Chairman
- HPIC names new CEO
- Huawei launches new smartphone HUAWEI P20 Pro
- South Africa: SABC Appoints New Group CEO and CFO
- Studio Science Appoints Pruden CEO
- Indian-American surgeon appointed as CEO of Amazon-JP Morgan venture
- New CEO appointed at Hudson County hospital system
- Verizon names former Ericsson chief as new CEO
- Detroit-Windsor Bridge Authority gets new CEO
- Robot delivery service Starship Technologies raises $25m and announces former Airbnb exec as new CEO
- Soledad Gallego-Díaz, officially appointed new editor-in-chief of EL PAÍS
- Notre Dame's Nanovic Institute Appoints New Director
- Women & Infants appoints new president and COO
- AAA Club Alliance appoints Wiedemann as new CEO
- Simon De Cesare appointed new president of MBB
- Everton's new CEO on responsibility of being a Blue in the boardroom
- Gaining power: Fortescue's new CEO hits ground running
Huawei appoints new CEO in Vietnam have 472 words, post on vir.com.vn at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.