The city’s Steering Committee for Covid-19 Prevention and Control on September 12 held a press conference to provide information on epidemic prevention and control in the area. Le Hai Binh, Deputy Head of the Central Propaganda Department and Pham Duc Hai, Deputy Head of the Ho Chi Minh City Steering Committee for Covid-19 Prevention and Control chaired the press conference.
However, he said the Delta variant which causes more infections and spreads faster than earlier forms of the virus that causes Covid-19 because the variant often invade human immune system's antibody response. According to the global statistics, 90 percent of fully vaccinated people are protected yet 10 percent of them still catch the disease and facing deaths.
By staff writers – Translated by Uyen Phuong
- France has lowest levels of trust in vaccines globally
- HPV vaccine to be given to boys from September
- Boys will be given full access to HPV vaccine from September
- More measles vaccines for Queenstown area
- New record for Wainwright peak run
- How safe are we from a measles epidemic?
- I've paid £260 to stop my children getting chicken pox
- What is the Ebola virus and where is the latest outbreak?
- Snakebite: the race to find a universal antivenom
- Why is the UK seeing a rise in measles cases?
- Plan to deal with wider measles outbreak
- Prime Minister Boris Johnson is coming to the South West
- 20M unvaccinated children under risk of illness, UN warns
- This is the single leading cause of early death in Wales
- Flu 'already circulating widely' in NZ
- Four countries lost their measles-free status in Europe in 2018
- WHO declares health emergency in Congo
- Head warns 'get immunised' after measles outbreak
- Corbyn warned over 'full Remain' stance
- Teen recruit's barracks death ruled suicide
HCMC to administer 1.8 million Covid-19 vaccine doses in peak vaccination drive have 776 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at September 13, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.