The Chairman made the statement at the press conference on September 13 jointly organized by the city Steering Board of the Covid-19 Prevention and Control and the Central Commission for Propaganda and Education.
He sent his thank-you to all residents, frontline forces, the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Defense, the Ministry of Public Security, philanthropists and the assistance of governments in neighboring provinces for helping the southern metropolis in reaping the good results.
By staff writers – Translated by Uyen Phuong
- Ho Chi Minh City extends COVID-19 school break through February
- Vietnam’s tourist sector could lose US$ 5bln due to Covid-19
- Fisheries sector grapples with impact of COVID-19
- Coronavirus FINALLY has a name: World health chiefs label the deadly SARS-like disease 'COVID-19' - six weeks after the outbreak that has killed more than 1,000 people began
- As COVID-19 coronavirus fears persist, what implications does the China travel ban have for Australia?
- Japan reports first COVID-19 death to take global total to 1,710
- Coronavirus outbreak: The real reason why COVID-19 got its name
- Coronavirus update: Information about the outbreak of COVID-19 and how you can protect yourself
- Hubei reports nearly 15,000 new COVID-19 cases after broadening definition for infections
- WHO warns coronavirus, now dubbed COVID-19, is 'public enemy number 1' and more powerful than terrorism attack
- Coronavirus threat prompts Federal Government to extend mainland China travel ban
- Hanoi, HCMC schools to stay shut for another week
- Coronavirus travel ban extended to 'keep Australians safe', Peter Dutton insists amid Chinese 'dissatisfaction'
- Evacuees celebrate as coronavirus quarantine ends at Riverside County military base
- Shares move up but growth narrowed at the end of trading
- IOB posts Rs 6,000 crore loss, but may still exit restrictive PCR framework
- IOB posts Rs 6,000 crore loss, but may still exit restrictive PCA framework
- With the closure of BBC’s Hindi radio, an era ends | Opinion
- Extended closures of border markets take toll on produce: official
- Nigel Farage says Boris Johnson made a ‘ridiculous’ attempt to 'buy me' with a peerage before he decided to stand down candidates in 317 Tory-held seats - but he told the Government: ‘I’m not interested’
HCMC decides to extend Covid-19 restrictions until end of September have 747 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at September 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.