HCM City (VNA) – Ho Chi Minh City will continue to apply social distancing measures in a strict and effective manner in particular areas from September 16 to 30 with adjustments to suit specific districts and wards, said Vice Chairman of the municipal People's Committee Le Hoa Binh at a press briefing on September 15.
Binh said that on September 15, the committee issued a document on pandemic prevention and control measures from September 16-30, which clarifies that in areas where COVID-19 is put under good control, including District 7, Cu Chi and Can Gio districts as well as export processing zones and industrial parks in the High-Tech Park in Thu Duc city, locals are allowed to go out to buy food once per week.
Meanwhile, COVID-19 "green card" with QR codes will be piloted in areas where the pandemic is basically controlled.
Under the document, shippers are allowed to operate in districts and Thu Duc city from 6am to 9pm each day if they follow pandemic prevention and control measures, the same as companies and business households in specific sectors, including postal and telecommunications services, learning equipment, take-way catering services and food supply. Staff of the companies must stay in only one district.
At the same time, construction and transport projects will continue to be implemented under safety conditions promulgated by the city People's Committee. Localities across the city can propose the resuming of construction of specific projects in accordance with the local pandemic situation.
The People's Committees of District 7, Cu Chi and Can Gio districts were asked to re-open under their roadmaps, while other localities were requested to propose plans to re-open a number of activities when safety regulations are met./.
- HCM City tells hospitals to remain on guard against coronavirus
- HCM City steps up inspections of trees at risk of falling
- Many key projects in HCM City near completion
- HCM City to grant new work permits to foreigners from pandemic-hit countries
- Record-high tide to flood HCM City, again
- Stations put crowd control measures in place
- Amcham donates automated DNA extraction system to Centre for Disease Control
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: May 27
- Coronavirus live updates: Trump waits 16 hours to acknowledge 100,000 dead in U.S.
- Da Nang kickstarts economy after COVID-19 pandemic
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: May 25
- Bay Area shelter-in-place orders will be extended to end of May
- Air quality in most urban areas good in first half of May
- How a 'filthy' Woodstock still went ahead during 1968 Hong Kong flu pandemic that killed 100,000 Americans and infected everyone from President Lyndon Johnson to the the Apollo 8 crew - and even Shamu the killer whale
- Heat wave poised to hit Bay Area: Inland temps could soar to 100 by Tuesday
- Coronavirus live updates: Bay Area cases surpass 12,000
- Administrative reforms will help energise firms after pandemic
- Administrative reforms will help energise VN firms after pandemic
- Oakland, terminal building go to court Tuesday over city’s coal ban
- What lies ahead for post-shutdown cities? It depends on whom you ask
HCM City loosens pandemic control measures in specific areas from September 16 have 498 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.