Hanoi (VNA) – The Hanoi Union of Friendship Organisations in collaboration with the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee of Dong Da district presented gifts to foreigners living in Dong Da district who are affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Tran Thi Phuong, Standing Vice Chairwoman of the Hanoi Union of Friendship Organisations, said in the past time, together with the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee of the city, the organization had presented 270 gifts to foreigners who were in need of urgent support.
"This time, we will present another 392 gifts to foreigners who are experts, unemployed workers, teachers and students who are working and studying in Hanoi," she said.
Sinhkitsalath Phitsamay, a Lao graduate student at the Faculty of Finance and Banking, the Banking Academy said he was grateful for the help of the Vietnamese people during the crucial time.
Joel Erik Nils Ahlgren, an English teacher, said that even though the COVID-19 epidemic has made his life difficult, thanks to the policies of the capital city as well as the timely support by local authority, he still feels secure to continue living and working in Hanoi./.
- How Does Assisted Living Work?
- Why It Is Impossible To Raise Your Standard Of Living Working A Job
- Living, working and retiring in the Philippines
- Scranton, PA; A nice place to live, work or play
- IT Support: Don't Work Too Cheaply
- Perils Of Purchasing Pre-Construction Condos In Panama City, Panama
- Shall We Contact Tech Support?
- The Benefits of a Fibromyalgia Support Group
- Where to Rehire: America's Best Bargain Towns Where Boomers Can Reinvent Their Lives
- Live Customer Support
- California Child Support Laws, Golden State
- What You Will Need to Work in the UK
- Philippines Travel - My Decision to Live in the Philippines for Good
- The Weak Immune System & Supplements for Immune System Support
- The Living Will
- Customer Support
- The Importance of Living Wills
- Ho Chi Minh City green-lights Lotte Eco-smart City
- Machine Translation SEO For Foreign Language Search Engine Success
- Creating An English As A Foreign Language Teaching Care Package
Hanoi supports foreigners living and working in the city have 356 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.