The vaccination drive, for both first and second vaccine doses, started at 2pm on September 15 at two locations – My Dinh Stadium (Hall B) in Nam Tu Liem district, and Saint Paul Hospital at No.12 Chu Van An street, Ba Dinh district.
The points of contact are listed as Nguyen Thu Trang, head of Nam Tu Liem district's medical centre (Phone number: 0983651270), and Nguyen Duc Long, Director of Saint Paul Hospital (Phone number: 0983555555).
Saint Paul Hospital told Vietnam News the vaccines being offered are Oxford/AstraZeneca, and that the hospital is open for vaccination at all hours as per the city’s order, but foreign citizens should come during standard office hours (8am-5pm) for best services.
There are English speaking staff at the hospital, it said.
Many embassies of foreign countries, including the UK, the US, and Denmark, have already circulated the notice to their citizens.
Foreign citizens are supposed to bring their IDs or passports, as well as vaccine certificates (for the first dose, if they have received it)./.
- Vietnamese Covid-19 vaccine shows initial effect on mice
- Healthy mice mark 'initial success' for Vietnamese Covid-19 vaccine
- Dispute Continues Over French Pharmaceutical Firm Sanofi’s COVID-19 Vaccine
- Covid-19 vaccine development sees unparalleled progress
- Coronavirus pandemic | Telangana CM says Hyderabad may produce COVID-19 vaccine by August
- Gurgaon-based Premas Biotech enters COVID-19 vaccine race with triple antigen vaccine
- Optimistic Side: EU COVID-19 Vaccine Likely in 2021 as Nations Race for Cure 'As Soon As Possible'
- Indian Covid-19 vaccine development to be backed by PM-CARES
- US says China trying to steal Covid-19 vaccine research
- The Hill's 12:30 Report: Drug companies inch closer to COVID-19 vaccine
- Coronavirus update- TB vaccine in childhood may offer Covid-19 protection: Researchers
- World's first COVID-19 vaccine developed: Claim Italian researchers
- US says China hacking Covid-19 vaccine research: Reports
- China trying to steal COVID-19 vaccine research ―US FBI
- Coronavirus crisis | These four COVID-19 vaccines are ahead of the pack
- US says China trying to steal COVID-19 vaccine as markets slump
- US Security Agencies Reportedly to Warn of Chinese Hackers Seeking to Obtain COVID-19 Vaccine Data
- Coronavirus: US accuses China of seeking to steal vital COVID-19 vaccine information
- India Likely to Be Production Hub of Future Covid-19 Vaccine - Research Institute Head
- Trump hopes for COVID-19 vaccine by end of year, ‘maybe before’
Hanoi offers COVID-19 vaccination for foreigners at two select venues have 416 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.