At 6:30 p.m. people in Cua Nam, Hai Ba Trung and Hang Gai wards sign up for vaccination at the Viet-Xo Friendship Labor Cultural Palace.
Hanoi is trying to vaccinate everyone aged over 18 before September 15.
Elderly people receive quick health checks prior to vaccination.
Authorities have immunized over 2.8 million people so far, or around 40 percent of adults, with over 317,000 being fully vaccinated.
People undergo health checks before getting a shot.
The city Department of Health has urged ward authorities not to impose a limit on the number of people being vaccinated and simplify vaccination procedures.
A man receives a shot.
People are vaccinated with AstraZeneca shots. Between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. Thursday, the district managed to vaccinate 2,400 people.
Tran Thi Quy, 88, is brought by a family member to be vaccinated.
“My family is glad she was vaccinated,” Lien, Quy’s relative, said. “I was a bit hesitant at first because she’s old.”
- Six Children Dead in Hours of Receiving Measles Vaccine in Balochistan
- Vaccination: Blessing of Science or Deception and Harm?
- Vaccine Facts You’re Not Supposed to Know
- VACCINE MAFIA, NO MORE, ITS TIME TO MAKE A STAND!
- InfoWars products heavy metals warning a SMEAR campaign: Here’s the real science the fake news media won’t report
- Specialty Running Stores Sell More Than Just Shoes
- Labor Day Weekend Celebrations: Local and International Foods to Choose From
- The Hypocrisy of Universal Vaccination Shaming
- Donald Trump already doing more to hammer pharmaceuticals and vaccines than Hillary Clinton could have ever dreamed
- Celebrities Poised To Deliver Vaccine Fraud Home Run
- TWISTED: According to bizarre Pentagon logic, Russia can now bomb the USA to stop vaccine violence against children
- Who Needs Vaccines, When Vitamins Work Better?
- The Smoking Vaccine
- Vaccines: Two sides to every coin
- How long are you contagious with a cold or flu for?
- Families with vaccine-damaged children are being bullied into silence
- Vaccine-pushing scientists now arguing that the CDC should promote the inhaled nasal flu vaccine even though it doesn’t work
- Ex-Romney Digital Director On The Future Of Digital Campaigning
- Learn how to survive superbug infections, pandemics and prevent disease in the “Immune Defense Summit” beginning in just a few days
- Case study: Enumclaw School District moves to VDI to support Washington State standardized testing
Hanoi district runs day-long Covid vaccination campaign have 463 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 10, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.