HÀ NỘI — The Hải Phòng Economic Zone Authority (HEZA) on Tuesday launched its electronic management and operation system (e-HEZA).
The system is set to facilitate the management work while helping to reform administrative procedures, improving the administration reform index of the authority.
Through the system, it only takes one day to complete a number of licences instead of up to 20 days in the past. The system also shortens the length of time enterprises carry out data reports.
Lê Anh Quân, Vice Chairman of the municipal People's Committee, said the application of technology and digital transformation will contribute to raising the operational efficiency of the authority and turn Hải Phòng into an investment magnet.
Quân asked HEZA to coordinate with businesses in training officials in charge of the system and ensure information security.
The coastal port city plans to construct 15 new industrial parks with a total area of over 6,200 hectares in the 2021-25 period. Last year, it ranked seventh out of 63 provinces and cities nationwide in the Provincial Competitiveness Index (CPI). — VNS
- Vietnam allows 10-year residence for investors in coastal special economic zones
- Indonesia to build two special economic zones on Batam island
- Investors expect transparent law on special economic zones
- NA leader visits armed forces in Hai Phong city
- How Ogun-Guangdong Free Trade Zone can attract FDI
- APIIC cracks down on firms failing to launch work on time
- Why time management is ruining our lives
- China Focus: Economic Corridor to benefit people of China, Myanmar
- Island Global Yachting (IGY) Selected to Manage Superyacht Marina in Málaga, Spain - the 18th Destination in IGY's Global Marina Platform
- Are hazard reduction burns effective in managing bushfires? The answer is complicated
- Piracy, Economic Sabotage: Why Secure Anchorage Approach matters
- FG laments poor funding of Niger Basin Authority by member countries
- China's ICBC launches investment banking services in Singapore
- Fan Bingbing Fined Over $100M by China's Tax Authorities
- Traffic: Police launch joint operation to restore sanity on Lagos roads
- Separatist gunmen kill 31 workers in restive Papua region, Indonesian authorities say
- Hung Ha bridge, expressway connection road open to traffic
- Weaponized stakes recall famous Bach Dang victory
- Vehicles to be banned through Lao Cai-Hekou border gate
- Bac Ninh’s property market likely to be in full swing next year
Hải Phòng Economic Zone Authority launches e-management system have 373 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.